WTF in America

Old Jan 27th 2023, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Would it be cynical of me to guess that he's hoping to pay for the restoration through his plan to 'document the transformation' on his YouTube channel?
People are making money on YouTube doing far less productive things!
Old Jan 31st 2023, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
I think resisting arrest seems a bad idea - the majority of these fatalities by police always seem to be resisting arrest and that's when it goes wrong.
Ever seen those videos where the guy is just lying unconscious on the ground while the police yell "stop resisting" and try to break his arm while cuffing him? Or where there are multiple cops yelling conflicting orders so that obeying is impossible? So many of them, it's crazy. I'm very suspicious of any claims about resisting arrest, it's just an excuse for the cops to inflict abuse because you didn't lick their boots immediately. The number of people whose only charge is resisting arrest must be pretty big.

Old Jan 31st 2023, 4:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have moved all posts discussion Tyre Nichols to a new thread in TIO. Unfortunately due glitches in BE software the original posts are still showing in this thread. I am therefore closing the thread and opening a new WTF in America thread.