WTF in America

Old Apr 1st 2017, 4:31 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF in America

Seattle to Massachusetts, straight through in 45 hours, no rest, no sleep in an 18 wheeler, ..... high on meth, LSD, and coke!

Who are you sharing the road with?
Old Apr 1st 2017, 7:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Seattle to Massachusetts, straight through in 45 hours, no rest, no sleep in an 18 wheeler, ..... high on meth, LSD, and coke!

Who are you sharing the road with?
Is it wrong to be kind of impressed he did the journey and made the delivery before being caught?
Old Apr 1st 2017, 12:27 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Is it wrong to be kind of impressed he did the journey and made the delivery before being caught?
I was thinking the same thing, that he made the journey without having an accident, and apparently to the correct location. .... Also probably a day early!
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 11:14 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Since the election I was waiting for some news of an upward trend in gun sales in the US, but it just didn't seem to materialise. If you think there could be a fight you get ready, it isn't hard to get a gun so I expected something. I thought ok, maybe the alt right is already tooled up to the extent that sales are constant and no statistic is forthcoming. Now those who perceive themselves as potential victims are starting to take the NRA's advice and try to change that status.
Trump 'gave hate groups a megaphone': Gun sales surge among LGBT, minorities in the U.S. - World - CBC News
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by caretaker
Since the election I was waiting for some news of an upward trend in gun sales in the US, but it just didn't seem to materialise. ...
You misunderstand the mentality of American gun owners - they buy guns, not when there is a perceived increase in the likelihood of need to use their guns, but when there is a perceived threat that the right to buy guns might be restricted. Hence the fact that the Obama Presidency marked eight years of an unprecedented boom in gun sales, with even higher spikes whenever President Obama spoke about gun violence and the need to do something about it.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by caretaker
Since the election I was waiting for some news of an upward trend in gun sales in the US, but it just didn't seem to materialise. If you think there could be a fight you get ready, it isn't hard to get a gun so I expected something. I thought ok, maybe the alt right is already tooled up to the extent that sales are constant and no statistic is forthcoming. Now those who perceive themselves as potential victims are starting to take the NRA's advice and try to change that status.
Trump 'gave hate groups a megaphone': Gun sales surge among LGBT, minorities in the U.S. - World - CBC News
Sales would have gone through the roof if Hillary had won, even the likes of Wally World seem to be restocking to normal levels. Bought some 22LR the other day, no limits a good selection.

Funny how would they count LGBT etc, I have never been asked which way I swing.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 7:36 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of paranoid idiots. They're probably still bunkered down waiting for Obama to burst through the door and rape their guns. Not surprising since their guy Trump still thinks Obama is president and hiding in his refrigerator ... birds of a feather.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

Old Apr 2nd 2017, 9:03 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'll let you lecture me, because you were soooooo magnanimous and reasonable during the election.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 9:08 pm
WTF?

PS - people that stockpile guns and ammo are paranoid ignoramuses.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 9:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie
Yeah, I'll let you lecture me, because you were soooooo magnanimous and reasonable during the election.
Well, will not argue with that. I did expect Trump to be the more amusing victor and I think he has fulfilled expectations. Not that I expected him to win.

I have noticed quite a few offers from the likes Buds, Davidsons and Kentucky hit my inbox, so if you are after something now would be a good time to buy.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Leslie
PS - people that stockpile guns and ammo are paranoid ignoramuses.
Reminds me of a Realtor in Boulder I met, he was brought in to sell a house for an oddball, one of the Bedrooms was filled from floor to ceiling with ammo. He was concerned about the structural stability and suggested removal before the house was listed. But then you here about cat ladies, all very weird.
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 12:36 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

My neighbor discovered a skeleton in his back yard during excavation to install a swimming pool. Cops and forensics all over the place, yellow crime scene tape strung up. Turned out that the bones were identified as those of an Indian person dating back over 200 years. They were transferred to a local tribe for proper burial
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 1:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dc koop
My neighbor discovered a skeleton in his back yard during excavation to install a swimming pool. Cops and forensics all over the place, yellow crime scene tape strung up. Turned out that the bones were identified as those of an Indian person dating back over 200 years. They were transferred to a local tribe for proper burial
Bengali?
Old Apr 3rd 2017, 1:21 am
Account Closed

Grandfather of Teen Killed in Oklahoma Burglary Says Homeowner's AR15 Made for 'Unfair' Fight

Grandfather of Teen Killed in Oklahoma Burglary Says Homeowner's AR15 Made for 'Unfair' Fight

He has a point.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.