New England
58.06%
Neutral
6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Super Bowl 2015

Old Feb 2nd 2015, 2:08 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Bowl 2015

Originally Posted by hungryhorace
Why? It's a fair comparison. Both took teams that were nothing special and turned them into dominated franchises, over the course of a decade plus.
Because we all have our favorites, and I am not a Belichick fan. But I do like to think of the Steelers as dominant, rather than dominated.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 11:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
I'm not a doctor but that looks wrong.

As for that final interception, how you don't give it to Lynch on the yard line with time on the clock and downs to play with. Baffling.
This is the most persuasive defense of Pete Carroll's decision to throw that pass - Vox

Explains it quite well...
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 11:07 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markonline1
I'm sure there are plenty of em, but I don't think it would be 90%. I gotta disagree with Bob when he says the Seahawks are a classy team too. Their actions after that last play showed that. The look on Richard Sherman's face when that last play went tits up was completely priceless!
I was being sarcastic...given the Hawks record for cheating and how much of a douche Sherman is.