New England
58.06%
Neutral
6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Super Bowl 2015

Old Jan 19th 2015, 5:17 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Super Bowl 2015

Its that time of year again, now that Boiler has had 12 months to lick his wounds.

Anyone see the games yesterday? That Seattle game has to be the best game of football I have seen. The Seahawks are known for leaving it late, but that was late even by their standards. So the Seahawks showed grit and determination and that they can never be counted out and New England blew away their fourth seed opposition.

Who do you think will win, or want to won?
Old Jan 19th 2015, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Bowl 2015

I am still raging about the GB game. That was the biggest choke I've seen in countless years! As a 9ers fan, I do not like the Seahawks, and I despise Richard Sherman! I'm a big Patriot fan for 2 weeks, and to me, they've looked the stronger team this season.
Old Jan 19th 2015, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

I was so pessimistic by the middle of the game that I went around the house fixing stuff for a while, just listening. After the Seahawks finally scored, I sat down to watch the rest since I figured they had pulled their fingers out at last. That was pure entertainment, repeatedly amazing plays leading up to the last touchdown.
Old Jan 19th 2015, 6:34 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Now that the Cowgirls are out .... it's all about Seattle for me.
Old Jan 19th 2015, 6:58 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
I was so pessimistic by the middle of the game that I went around the house fixing stuff for a while, just listening. After the Seahawks finally scored, I sat down to watch the rest since I figured they had pulled their fingers out at last. That was pure entertainment, repeatedly amazing plays leading up to the last touchdown.
I just rewatched highlights, there were so many important plays, that all had to work out for the win to come. The fake goal move, those extra points were needed. The onside kick. The two pointer. And one I really only noticed on second viewing. Luke Wilson being pulled down over the 10 yard line for a first down with 1:49 to go. To set up the touchdown to take the lead.
Old Jan 20th 2015, 3:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta be the local side...plus everyone loves to hate on the Pats.
Old Jan 20th 2015, 5:48 am

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I just rewatched highlights, there were so many important plays, that all had to work out for the win to come. The fake goal move, those extra points were needed. The onside kick. The two pointer. And one I really only noticed on second viewing. Luke Wilson being pulled down over the 10 yard line for a first down with 1:49 to go. To set up the touchdown to take the lead.
You missed the biggest one. The luck of winning the toss, so they got first play in extra time.

Last edited by lansbury; Jan 20th 2015 at 5:51 am.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 1:48 pm
I approved this message

Hiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond reputeHiro11 has a reputation beyond repute

What is this Superb Owl you speak of?

/Pats
Old Jan 21st 2015, 4:13 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markonline1
I am still raging about the GB game. That was the biggest choke I've seen in countless years! As a 9ers fan, I do not like the Seahawks, and I despise Richard Sherman! I'm a big Patriot fan for 2 weeks, and to me, they've looked the stronger team this season.
I just ordered one of these:
Instagram
Old Jan 21st 2015, 5:14 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hiro11
What is this Superb Owl you speak of?

/Pats
Spoiler:
Old Jan 21st 2015, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

#deflategate!
Old Jan 21st 2015, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markonline1
#deflategate!
As with bountygate a couple of years ago, it's probably one of those things that everyone does, nobody admits to, and one person was unlucky enough to be caught.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 6:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
As with bountygate a couple of years ago, it's probably one of those things that everyone does, nobody admits to, and one person was unlucky enough to be caught.
Except Rodgers admitted to over inflating for the Packers and that doesn't seem to have been a issue...

All a bit daft...especially as the refs are handling the balls, ooh errr, all the time, so they should have noticed a significant drop in pressure.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
I have no doubt. I didn't know until yesterday that each team supplies their own balls to play offense with. I can't believe that! The balls are all checked a couple of hours before hand, but after that, anything can happen. I'm amazed the NFL don't supply the balls.
Old Jan 21st 2015, 8:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

still licking....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.