New England
58.06%
Neutral
6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Super Bowl 2015

Old Feb 2nd 2015, 2:17 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Bowl 2015

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Just like running the ball in to the corner but even more so.
At least you can still play/tackle then. The ball is at least in play.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 2:29 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch
Attached Thumbnails Super Bowl 2015-arm.jpg  
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

As a Steelers fan, I probably shared the hope of 90% of the country and the same proportion of Canada that a very outclassed Seahawks team could pull it out - and they almost did although badly outplayed throughout the game - except for that bonehead play at the end it might have happened. I think most people would think that Green Bay could have done the deed.

Oh well, there's always next year.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

You think 90% of the country was rooting for the Seahawks? LOL.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 2:51 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Seahawks are classy...but then they're the side with the most fouls, so seems fitting...but to lose it on a dumb call....and made it worse by jumping the gun to allow Brady to take the kneel...they had it in the bag

Phew.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 3:03 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Seahawks are classy...but then they're the side with the most fouls, so seems fitting...but to lose it on a dumb call....and made it worse by jumping the gun to allow Brady to take the kneel...they had it in the bag

Phew.
I saw Beastmode move, and the throw go the other way. For a second, I thought, genius. Then of course the interception happened.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by markonline1
You think 90% of the country was rooting for the Seahawks? LOL.
Aside for some possible outliers in Monterey, CA...yes, I think that's a fair estimate. Not that the rest are fans of the Hawks - just in the "Any Team but New England" category.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch
I'm not a doctor but that looks wrong.

As for that final interception, how you don't give it to Lynch on the yard line with time on the clock and downs to play with. Baffling.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
Aside for some possible outliers in Monterey, CA...yes, I think that's a fair estimate. Not that the rest are fans of the Hawks - just in the "Any Team but New England" category.
I'm sure there are plenty of em, but I don't think it would be 90%. I gotta disagree with Bob when he says the Seahawks are a classy team too. Their actions after that last play showed that. The look on Richard Sherman's face when that last play went tits up was completely priceless!
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of

Great game, better result but the absolute best part was not having to hear a victorious Richard Sherman post game interview.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 1:13 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

What a bizarre match!
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 1:36 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
As a Steelers fan, I probably shared the hope of 90% of the country and the same proportion of Canada that a very outclassed Seahawks team could pull it out - and they almost did although badly outplayed throughout the game - except for that bonehead play at the end it might have happened.
It is very depressing that Belichick now gets mentioned in the same breath as Chuck Knoll.
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Beastmode move, and the throw go the other way. For a second, I thought, genius. Then of course the interception happened.
I can still see it this morning....
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 1:52 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I can still see it this morning....
I just don't understand that play, they were 1 yard from the end zone with one of the best running backs in the league on the offence, but they chose the riskier throw. I mean, there's having balls and then having more balls than brains sometimes ...

Still, I wanted New England to win, being a contrarian and everything, plus the Seahawks knocked out the Bears a while back so **** them
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 2:01 pm
Banned

hungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond reputehungryhorace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
It is very depressing that Belichick now gets mentioned in the same breath as Chuck Knoll.
Why? It's a fair comparison. Both took teams that were nothing special and turned them into dominated franchises, over the course of a decade plus.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.