Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Sex education in the US

Sex education in the US

Old May 7th 2016, 1:47 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex education in the US

Originally Posted by kodokan
Based on this, and other things you've mentioned in this thread, can I please implore you not to give your granddaughter any hint that you think she is prey, the passive target of boys' urges, or generally an object to whom things simply happen? She will find it DEEPLY insulting that you think she has no agency in these matters; you seem a caring grandfather and it would be a shame for her to lose respect for you and dismiss you as so shockingly out of touch.

For the record, most teen girls get rampantly, desperately horny too. If she's confused, it's because the adults in her life are giving her messages about boys being absolute beasts and girls being innocent victims when that doesn't tally AT ALL with what she may be feeling.
Old May 7th 2016, 3:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
I know from what her mother told me that she's finding it a bit (for want of a better word) "strange" that some boys want to pal up with her. Her mom is in the process of explaining why this is happening.
I don't know what age you are but you honestly have some 'odd' ideas. It's completely normal and doesn't really need explaining that when kids get passed the idea that the opposite sex is 'ikky' they become friends. It doesn't have to mean that the boys are attracted to her because she's pretty and they want to get in her knickers. Breaking news, girls get horny. Girls like sex. A girl liking/wanting sex doesn't make her easy or a slut. My daughters, now in their 20s have understood this for quite a few years. My MiL at 88 understands this. You are giving the impression from your comments that you don't realise this. To be honest, I'd be more intent on ensuring that my daughter who is 'a real looker, genuine prey' did not turn into a total bitch to other girls than 'warning' her some boys may find her hot and want sex with her. And sorry but what grandparent/parent thinks their grade six daughter/grand daughter is a real looker? Well apart from Trump of course. That's just weird imo.
Old May 7th 2016, 3:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
And sorry but what grandparent/parent thinks their grade six daughter/grand daughter is a real looker? Well apart from Trump of course. That's just weird imo.
That was my thought too. What grandfather thinks his 12 year old granddaughter is "hot"? As a parent I would be more concerned about that than a 12 year old boy wanting to be friends with my daughter. It's creepy.
Old May 7th 2016, 4:38 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what age you are but you honestly have some 'odd' ideas. It's completely normal and doesn't really need explaining that when kids get passed the idea that the opposite sex is 'ikky' they become friends. It doesn't have to mean that the boys are attracted to her because she's pretty and they want to get in her knickers. Breaking news, girls get horny. Girls like sex. A girl liking/wanting sex doesn't make her easy or a slut. My daughters, now in their 20s have understood this for quite a few years. My MiL at 88 understands this. You are giving the impression from your comments that you don't realise this. To be honest, I'd be more intent on ensuring that my daughter who is 'a real looker, genuine prey' did not turn into a total bitch to other girls than 'warning' her some boys may find her hot and want sex with her. And sorry but what grandparent/parent thinks their grade six daughter/grand daughter is a real looker? Well apart from Trump of course. That's just weird imo.
Total bollacks ! You're talking about your 20 something daughters. That's a long way from me commenting on the education of a 12 year old whose noticed that boys of the same age no longer ignore her
Old May 7th 2016, 4:42 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
That was my thought too. What grandfather thinks his 12 year old granddaughter is "hot"? As a parent I would be more concerned about that than a 12 year old boy wanting to be friends with my daughter. It's creepy.
Who said anything about being "hot" ? Kinkiness is obviously your forte more than mine
Old May 7th 2016, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Cripes, this all puts dc koop's views on bathrooms into perspective...
Old May 7th 2016, 5:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Cripes, this all puts dc koop's views on bathrooms into perspective...
Trust you to associate a shit house with sex education. That's definitely weird boyo
Old May 7th 2016, 6:16 am
Still alive

Who said anything about being "hot" ? Kinkiness is obviously your forte more than mine
Sorry, wrong words. I should have said what grandfather thinks their 12 year old granddaughter is " a real looker"?

Kinkiness has nothing to do with it. Creepiness is obviously your forte more than mine.
Old May 7th 2016, 6:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

They do in Vancouver and other regions have needle exchages.

Canada is pretty clued up. In Vancouver I heard they have needle clinics where addicts can shoot up using new needles issued at the clinics. Definitely a good idea in helping stop the spread of HIV
Old May 7th 2016, 7:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Total bollacks ! You're talking about your 20 something daughters. That's a long way from me commenting on the education of a 12 year old whose noticed that boys of the same age no longer ignore her
The only thing I'm talking about is your comments. Plain weird. If any one over the age of 20 had talked about my 12 year old daughter the way you've talked about your grand daughter they'd have had a knee to the balls and shown the door.
Old May 7th 2016, 2:41 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

knee to the balls and shown the door.
Bathroom door?
Old May 7th 2016, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Trust you to associate a shit house with sex education. That's definitely weird boyo
Actually, I was associating your "strange" contributions in the "Toilets for cross gender customers" thread with your "even stranger" contributions here...

Last edited by Giantaxe; May 7th 2016 at 4:00 pm.
Old May 7th 2016, 4:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Sorry, wrong words. I should have said what grandfather thinks their 12 year old granddaughter is " a real looker"?

Kinkiness has nothing to do with it. Creepiness is obviously your forte more than mine.
Yeah ! I must be creepy because I paid her a compliment. Maybe I shoulda said "she's pretty" instead which would not have gotten your uptight, suppressed British sexual inhibitions in an uproar and you insult me by suggesting I'm a pervert of some sort.

Next time you go to some place like Walmart with your granddaughter keep an eye open for anyone who smiles at her and give em a whack with your handbag. Creeps are everywhere you know

Now return to your rug quilting and leave me be.
Old May 7th 2016, 4:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Actually, I was associating your "strange" contributions in the "Toilets for cross gender customers" thread with your "even stranger" contributions here...
I can hardly remember what i posted on toilets in actual fact. I'm not into toilets much except for the calls of nature. Hope I never run into you in one of them though
Old May 7th 2016, 4:21 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.