Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Right Wing Conspiracy Nuts

Right Wing Conspiracy Nuts

Old Feb 11th 2021, 4:13 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right Wing Conspiracy Nuts

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I wrote a post a while back on how the American iteration of Christianity, based on Protestantism, has since its conception been a series of rebellions against, authority, Protestantism itself being the idea that an individual is the authority on the relationship with God, dumping the Pope, seems reasonable in itself, but American Protestantism has rebelled over and over against any authority, splintering itself in to thousands of shards (if you forgive the pun) . This cultural idea that authority is not to be considered as reliable, has spread, leading to the rejection in science, education, and the self as the only authority that matters. This doesnt quite explain why Q has become an authority.
An interesting observation. It makes sense, and fits well with the American ideal (myth) of self sufficiency. I've heard that the dearth of economic opportunity/stability into these cult like factions. Isn't Q simply some random guy? These must be a high level of aware self-deception amongst the QAnon adherents.

Thanks for the original post too.
Old Feb 11th 2021, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
An interesting observation. It makes sense, and fits well with the American ideal (myth) of self sufficiency. I've heard that the dearth of economic opportunity/stability into these cult like factions. Isn't Q simply some random guy? These must be a high level of aware self-deception amongst the QAnon adherents.

Thanks for the original post too.
'Q' is supposed to be a super-high level military guy with high level security clearance ('q-level clearance', whatever that means, hence the name).

As I read more and more nonsense on the Q-boards, I'm coming to a scary realization. I've been focusing on the Q-specific element of the Trump worshippers, because they are by far the most entertaining; they believe the world is run by a secret society (Cabal) of satan-worshipping, children's blood-drinking, pedophiles. They believe Trump was sent by God to save America from these people. They believe 'Q' and Trump between them 'have a plan', and that plan involves taking over the country by way of a military coup, during which all the swamp-dwelling cabal types will be charged with treason and executed (this was supposed to have happened already, hence the massive goal-post shifting going on now).

Anyway, for better for for worse, that's what these RWNJs (TM) / RWCNs (TM) believe. The 'good news' here (yes, this is good news ... read on ...) is that they think there is a 'plan' and they are waiting patiently for that plan to unfold. The problem is, there's a whole bunch of 'other' RWNJs who are NOT Q-believers; they are simply Trump worshippers. And as time passes, and 'ThePlan' does not pan out, more and more people are transitioning from Q-believers to simply Trump worshippers. And these Trump worshippers are getting VERY impatient. They are openly discussing 'revolt' - violent revolution. So while the Q-guys are totally deranged, they are still convinced 'The Plan' is going to happen and are patiently / peacefully waiting for it, while the non-Q contingent is getting very desperate as they see Biden actually governing.

I haven't been spending time on the 'non-Q' Trump worshipping site, because it's not full of the entertaining crazy stuff. But it is actually way more disturbing. The sites in question, should people want to 'explore', are:
Q-believing Trump Worshippers - greatawakening (dot) win
Non-Q-believing Trump Worshippers - patriots (dot) win

Here's a random screen shot of today's patriots site:

Notice the left side 'up arrows' - those are the number of 'upvotes' each thread has. THOUSANDS! The membership on this site is crazy.

Here's a snapshot of the 'q' site:

Old Feb 11th 2021, 7:16 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
'Q' is supposed to be a super-high level military guy with high level security clearance ('q-level clearance', whatever that means, hence the name).

As I read more and more nonsense on the Q-boards, I'm coming to a scary realization. I've been focusing on the Q-specific element of the Trump worshippers, because they are by far the most entertaining; they believe the world is run by a secret society (Cabal) of satan-worshipping, children's blood-drinking, pedophiles. They believe Trump was sent by God to save America from these people. They believe 'Q' and Trump between them 'have a plan', and that plan involves taking over the country by way of a military coup, during which all the swamp-dwelling cabal types will be charged with treason and executed (this was supposed to have happened already, hence the massive goal-post shifting going on now).

Anyway, for better for for worse, that's what these RWNJs (TM) / RWCNs (TM) believe. The 'good news' here (yes, this is good news ... read on ...) is that they think there is a 'plan' and they are waiting patiently for that plan to unfold. The problem is, there's a whole bunch of 'other' RWNJs who are NOT Q-believers; they are simply Trump worshippers. And as time passes, and 'ThePlan' does not pan out, more and more people are transitioning from Q-believers to simply Trump worshippers. And these Trump worshippers are getting VERY impatient. They are openly discussing 'revolt' - violent revolution. So while the Q-guys are totally deranged, they are still convinced 'The Plan' is going to happen and are patiently / peacefully waiting for it, while the non-Q contingent is getting very desperate as they see Biden actually governing.

I haven't been spending time on the 'non-Q' Trump worshipping site, because it's not full of the entertaining crazy stuff. But it is actually way more disturbing. The sites in question, should people want to 'explore', are:

Notice the left side 'up arrows' - those are the number of 'upvotes' each thread has. THOUSANDS! The membership on this site is crazy.

It's swampy stuff...I don't think I can go in there. It's bizarre that paedophilia comes into it. Whenever something is religious quasi-religious it literally always boils down to some aspect of sex.

If there is some armed revolt (which a few years ago would seem implausible) I think the US Army will quash it very quickly. This end of Trump fiasco must be a real wake up call for the US military top brass. It was impressive that 12 Generals made their views known two days prior to the confirmation.

So perhaps Q-a-nonsense will simply shrink over the coming months and be limited to the preppers and religious zealots that are always on the fringes.
Old Feb 11th 2021, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

More and more Q supporters seem to be being outed as paedophiles. I guess the old adage of "He doth protest too much" is true for them too. Everything they accuse the left of doing is what they themselves are doing. Well, except the whole drinking blood thing, we haven't unearthed one of those cults yet on either side.
Old Feb 11th 2021, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
More and more Q supporters seem to be being outed as paedophiles. I guess the old adage of "He doth protest too much" is true for them too. Everything they accuse the left of doing is what they themselves are doing. Well, except the whole drinking blood thing, we haven't unearthed one of those cults yet on either side.
Can you give me a good example of this? I will find a way to subtly post it on their site ...
Old Feb 11th 2021, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond repute

I visited both sites listed. These people are too far gone to even attempt to argue with them. It’s all very entertaining to read and hard to believe people can be that misinformed.
Old Feb 13th 2021, 5:58 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by ddsrph
I visited both sites listed. These people are too far gone to even attempt to argue with them. It’s all very entertaining to read and hard to believe people can be that misinformed.

Too far gone is a good characterisation. It would be more entertaining if these people had less political influence and were not armed.
Old Feb 14th 2021, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

ddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond reputeddsrph has a reputation beyond repute

Too far gone is a good characterisation. It would be more entertaining if these people had less political influence and were not armed.
Its going to be interesting to visit their website on March 5 when they discover Trump doesn’t get installed as president and the Dems don’t get arrested. Can they spin that and keep the flock on board?
Old Feb 14th 2021, 3:22 pm
Yo

Its going to be interesting to visit their website on March 5 when they discover Trump doesn’t get installed as president and the Dems don’t get arrested. Can they spin that and keep the flock on board?
They can spin anything. It's like those End of Days / Revelation believers, they always find some bizarre explanation to make an exception for their previous absolute conviction. The brains of the mad don't work the same way as the rest of us.
Old Feb 14th 2021, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They survived Nov 3, and then Jan 6, and then Jan 20, so March 5 is a minor bump in the road by comparison. Even 'Superbowl Sunday' last week was meant to be the golden opportunity for mass arrests, mass trials because it was the single biggest TV event of the year ... I can't get a sense of total membership or participation over on those sites, other than there are a LOT of participants posting a LOT of stuff.

These people have abandoned mainstream tv altogether; not only don't they watch the news any longer, they've abandoned sports (because of all the protests / kneeling / etc), movies and shows (because hollywood is evil), and they've abandoned (or been abandoned by) their own families and friends so this 'community' they have is their only source of 'fellowship' and 'entertainment'.
Old Feb 14th 2021, 4:06 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

They survived Nov 3, and then Jan 6, and then Jan 20, so March 5 is a minor bump in the road by comparison. Even 'Superbowl Sunday' last week was meant to be the golden opportunity for mass arrests, mass trials because it was the single biggest TV event of the year ... I can't get a sense of total membership or participation over on those sites, other than there are a LOT of participants posting a LOT of stuff.

These people have abandoned mainstream tv altogether; not only don't they watch the news any longer, they've abandoned sports (because of all the protests / kneeling / etc), movies and shows (because hollywood is evil), and they've abandoned (or been abandoned by) their own families and friends so this 'community' they have is their only source of 'fellowship' and 'entertainment'.
You only posted this so you were the last post, well now it's me. Take that Mr Shard.
Old Feb 14th 2021, 6:02 pm
Yo

Originally Posted by kimilseung
You only posted this so you were the last post, well now it's me. Take that Mr Shard.
It's a conspiracy by someone imbibing in QA
Old Feb 15th 2021, 2:28 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Q simply some random guy?

Q is a fictional character, as well as the name of a race in Star Trek appearing in the Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Lower Decks series and in related media. The most familiar Q is portrayed by John de Lancie.
Old Feb 15th 2021, 2:32 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like just the sort of thing that Star Treks 'Q' would do to amuse himself too. Have the little humans tie themselves in knots trying to figure out the puzzle.

If anyone doubts that, watch TNG's pilot episode 'Encounter at Farpoint'
Old Feb 15th 2021, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by civilservant
Seems like just the sort of thing that Star Treks 'Q' would do to amuse himself too. Have the little humans tie themselves in knots trying to figure out the puzzle.

If anyone doubts that, watch TNG's pilot episode 'Encounter at Farpoint'
I have always truly believed that TNG was one of the best shows on TV. Ironically, I didn't actually like the shows with the "Q" character in them, but now I will have a far greater respect for them!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.