Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Right Wing Conspiracy Nuts

Right Wing Conspiracy Nuts

Old Feb 15th 2021, 7:55 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right Wing Conspiracy Nuts

Sorry my TNG knowledge is so patchy I don't know who Q is.
Old Feb 15th 2021, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

I stumbled across this video while lurking in the qult space. Pretty interesting on many levels (including, 'why bother' ). Not sure if it's fake or not, I've never once seen any performer ever use the symbols shown, but then- I don't exactly follow modern music. I speed-scrolled through most of it but it does make some interesting observations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=138Y...ature=youtu.be
Old Feb 15th 2021, 9:40 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
I stumbled across this video while lurking in the qult space. Pretty interesting on many levels (including, 'why bother' ). Not sure if it's fake or not, I've never once seen any performer ever use the symbols shown, but then- I don't exactly follow modern music. I speed-scrolled through most of it but it does make some interesting observations!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=138Y...ature=youtu.be
Managed to watch about 33 seconds. I guess the YouTubers who produce this nonsense have an interest in growing an audience.
Old Feb 15th 2021, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

They just did a poll of members in the qult site, asking when they thought Trump would be returned to power, and the evil 'Deep State' would be arrested / tried for treason / hung ...

(I voted 'sometime this decade' to try to skew things a bit towards reason, since there wasn't a 'never' option!)

Here are some typical comments on the poll:

I'm hoping for the Jim Pugh explanation. That Trump returned us to the original constitution (pre-1871). and THAT constitution has the Presidential inauguration date of March 4. I doubt the military would just spring a 2nd President on the people without much explanation before that time, so perhaps they're using this time to make preparations and plans knowing they gotta redpill the masses in some way before that looming March 4th date. (This is where I'm at right now. I keep moving the goalposts though and keep looking crazier and crazier to my family!)

Was 99.999 percent it was going to be State of the Union Feb 5th 2019 . It all lined up. Lots of corporate resignations. Tons of new sealed indictments were landing and was just after Congress was sworn in after 'the Steal 1.0' in 2018 midterms. Nancy just got the gavel days before. The Voat thread was hopping.. Twitter was abuzz...

Old Feb 16th 2021, 12:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Shard
Managed to watch about 33 seconds. I guess the YouTubers who produce this nonsense have an interest in growing an audience.
Sorry I forgot to give the pointers to the bit I thought was mildly interesting! Starting at 8:00, and running through 11:00, there a bunch of 'stars' using a symbol I've never even seen before so I don't know if they are faking it (photoshop / etc) or if it has some meaning, but I've never seen it before. Some time when I'm bored I'll watch some more of it ...
Old Feb 16th 2021, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

I quit without watching any of the video as soon as I saw "Bible Prophecy is Happening Now" in the description.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 12:23 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Tisk tisk. First episode old chap.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 3:30 pm
Yo

Sorry I forgot to give the pointers to the bit I thought was mildly interesting! Starting at 8:00, and running through 11:00, there a bunch of 'stars' using a symbol I've never even seen before so I don't know if they are faking it (photoshop / etc) or if it has some meaning, but I've never seen it before. Some time when I'm bored I'll watch some more of it ...
Be careful Steer, imperceptibly the Algorithm (the rationalist's version of the Deep State ) will start feeding you biased news stories, and one day you might click and say, these Q people have a point ! tis a slippery slope !!
Old Feb 16th 2021, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by md95065
I quit without watching any of the video as soon as I saw "Bible Prophecy is Happening Now" in the description.
Have a look at timestamp 8:00 through 11:00 and look at the symbol they are using. I've honestly never seen anyone ever use it, but then I don't watch any modern music videos.

I should add - this video was posted in an 'anti-Q' forum, and I assumed it was an 'anti-Q' video, but it was obvious very quickly that I'd been duped into watching. So I just fast-forwarded through it, and it looks like a lot of typical 'stuff' (pandemic, ,Bill Gates, vaccines, New World Order, blah blah) but the one bit that was just so odd was the bit I'm referring to. Take a gander.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 4:47 pm
Yo

Have a look at timestamp 8:00 through 11:00 and look at the symbol they are using. I've honestly never seen anyone ever use it, but then I don't watch any modern music videos.

I should add - this video was posted in an 'anti-Q' forum, and I assumed it was an 'anti-Q' video, but it was obvious very quickly that I'd been duped into watching. So I just fast-forwarded through it, and it looks like a lot of typical 'stuff' (pandemic, ,Bill Gates, vaccines, New World Order, blah blah) but the one bit that was just so odd was the bit I'm referring to. Take a gander.
That symbol is the hand gesture like ok ?
Old Feb 16th 2021, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

TNG can certainly be dismissed as just another silly TV show, but I always appreciated that the stories tried to present interesting challenges about the future. The original creator (Gene Roddenberry) was quite a radical guy, and he was the first (or one of the first) to put a black cast member in a white crew, and he was quite famous for having William Shatner kiss said black lady - the first 'interracial kiss' on TV (in the US at least):

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...boldly-n941181

It even rates its own wikipedia article!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_and_Uhura%27s_kiss

Old Feb 16th 2021, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That symbol is the hand gesture like ok ?
This one:

Is that an 'OK' symbol? I think they try to imply it is three 'sixes', as in, '666'.

I've simply never seen anyone use it, ever, which is why this is so weird!

Old Feb 16th 2021, 4:55 pm
Yo

TNG can certainly be dismissed as just another silly TV show, but I always appreciated that the stories tried to present interesting challenges about the future. The original creator (Gene Roddenberry) was quite a radical guy, and he was the first (or one of the first) to put a black cast member in a white crew, and he was quite famous for having William Shatner kiss said black lady - the first 'interracial kiss' on TV (in the US at least):

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...boldly-n941181

It even rates its own wikipedia article!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_and_Uhura%27s_kiss
I wasn't suggesting that TNG is silly, it just didn't capture my interest in the same way as the orginal. I've watched a dozen plus episdoes of TNG. I dont like the look of Data (not synthetic enough) nor Worf, the kid annoys me, and so does the empath. Picard is good.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 5:00 pm
Yo

This one:

Is that an 'OK' symbol? I think they try to imply it is three 'sixes', as in, '666'.

I've simply never seen anyone use it, ever, which is why this is so weird!
I'd file this under the "room of monkeys typing up the complete works of Shakespeare". I guess if conspiracy theorists look long and hard enough, they will see patterns emerge anywhere. Maybe that symbol actually means 'b' for Biden. I haven't noticed it before either. I suppose I will now. I even have an emoji for it on my phone.
Old Feb 16th 2021, 5:00 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

the kid annoys me, and so does the empath. Picard is good.
Yeah Wesley and Troi never did really find their groove.

You might want to start a later season (perhaps start with the last episode of season 3, and then go into season 4) as it does get better. Season 5 is generally considered the high water mark.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.