Wikiposts

Pet Peeves?

Old Jul 3rd 2013, 3:45 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Now I understand why they chucked you out of the UK.
Hey! They didn't chuck me. They sort of let me go and then didn't encouarage me to come back. Ever.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 3:47 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Tayto's annual sales fell by 33% the year after he moved over here. Dunkin Donuts rose by 16%.
I confess, I have all of the DD locations in a database file loaded onto my GPS.

Not that I really need it, one of the best things about living where I do is that you can always see the next Dunkin Donuts from the one you are currently in.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 3:49 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Tayto's annual sales fell by 33% the year after he moved over here. Dunkin Donuts rose by 16%.
Nah, I can get way better donuts from our local bakery. Their sales haven't gone up because of me though, I lived in this town before they opened.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 3:53 am
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Said the priest to the choirboy.

Why? Either way I'll end up in the ground, I might as well enjoy myself while I wait

It's the worst one to have, certainly. Mainland UK - I sound like a pikey, out here they call it a brogue.

According to my mum, who knows **** all about anything, I hasten to add, I don't sound the same as I used to anyway.
Sounds like a band, Judas Priest and the Choirboy.

More crisps, less sweets. Just because you're living here doesn't mean you have to let yourself go.

I always assumed you were a pikey anyway.
A brogue? Sounds like a polite way of admitting that they don't understand you. Try speaking with a Spanish accent, they'll get it then.

Didn't anyone ever tell you, Mummy's always right?
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 3:56 am

Try speaking with a Spanish accent, they'll get it then.
Que?
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 4:37 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a band, Judas Priest and the Choirboy.

More crisps, less sweets. Just because you're living here doesn't mean you have to let yourself go.

I always assumed you were a pikey anyway.
A brogue? Sounds like a polite way of admitting that they don't understand you. Try speaking with a Spanish accent, they'll get it then.

Didn't anyone ever tell you, Mummy's always right?
I'd rather be fat and dead than alive and insufferable like those bloody exercise mentalists or the nazis who tell you what you can and can't eat
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 4:40 am

I'd rather be fat and dead than alive and insufferable like those bloody exercise mentalists or the nazis who tell you what you can and can't eat
What doesn't kill you makes you fatter.

Old Jul 3rd 2013, 4:51 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek
Que?
Didn't know you were from Barcelona.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Didn't know you were from Barcelona.
Manuel Towers. How are you? Is nice today. Good! Goodbye.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 5:10 am

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to feed you some irony, even if it kills you.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 5:22 am
I have a comma problem

I'm going to feed you some irony, even if it kills you.
Shut up, I'm trying to enjoy my sandwich ...
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:11 am

Shut up, I'm trying to enjoy my sandwich ...
Half a packet of crisps and a bar of Dairy Milk between 2 donuts, is not exactly my idea of a sandwich.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:17 am
I have a comma problem

Half a packet of crisps and a bar of Dairy Milk between 2 donuts, is not exactly my idea of a sandwich.
Maybe not, but now I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:25 am

Oh! It is mine!
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:29 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by Nutek
Oh! It is mine!
If I place it on this above-shoulder-height shelf, 50 feet from your settee, it isn't ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.