Newbie here

Old May 3rd 2009, 9:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie here

Originally Posted by Manc
Bob's too busy finding the troll nice places to visit near oxford.

where's the super penguin mod?

not seen her around for weeks.

but seriously, this thread and the thread about Booker staying in the USA for 90 days.........

how people can be given the "benefit of the doubt" when the stupidity and trollness is staring them in the face is beyond me.
It gives the regulars something to play with on a dull Sunday afternoon.
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:56 pm
Account Closed

jannycrest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatbrit
All this ma'am and sir stuff makes you sound like a Southern hick rather than a Brit.
Because I am not a Brit. I would address you as ma'am and sir because I think it is proper and respectful.

That is how I was raised, and I am from Texas, so therefore I am a Southerner.
Old May 3rd 2009, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

jannycrest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manc
say shite in a British accent, your teacher will find it hilarious.
I respect my teacher sir. I don't want to be mean.
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jannycrest
Because I am not a Brit. I would address you as ma'am and sir because I think it is proper and respectful.

That is how I was raised, and I am from Texas, so therefore I am a Southerner.
Then with all due respect why are you posting here?
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
Then with all due respect why are you posting here?
I have exchanged PM's with the OP and I am satisfied that he is who he says he is. I hope he now realises he is best to stick to posting in the Youth Club rather than the general BE forums.
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I have exchanged PM's with the OP and I am satisfied that he is who he says he is. I hope he now realises he is best to stick to posting in the Youth Club rather than the general BE forums.
.... and to that end I will close this thread.

Thanks