Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Mum's playing the tunes again...ears down

Mum's playing the tunes again...ears down

Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Ingurland is just really niceIngurland is just really niceIngurland is just really niceIngurland is just really niceIngurland is just really niceIngurland is just really niceIngurland is just really niceIngurland is just really nice
Default Re: Mum's playing the tunes again...ears down

AHhh come on. Where you to old or to young at the time to appreciate them? hehe
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

I remember my unhealthy fixation with Mel & Kim and Bananrama!

The Bros tune is there best ever, but it also brings back sad memories of a dear friend who was like a big brother to me who died back then at the age of 27. RIP Terry, never forgotten...
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:37 am
Banned

katieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud of

No
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
Yes

I think...
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:40 am
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katieuk
No
No
Yes
No
No
No
No
Yes

I think...
Wow! You didn't go for Bros!
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:46 am
Banned

katieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DeanUK2US
Wow! You didn't go for Bros!
No Bros for me...

Liked me a bit of Del Amitri though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdZcvxTd6A

OK, well that didn't work, and I don't have Ray to fix it for me...
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

No Bros for me...

Liked me a bit of Del Amitri though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYdZcvxTd6A

OK, well that didn't work, and I don't have Ray to fix it for me...
I remember when I was twelve, "Like A Virgin" had me after Madonna for about six years! lol
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 2:17 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Guns and Roses
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 3:29 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

You ever heard that Kate Bush song that she wrote obviously with you in mind?
Babooshka?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Guns and Roses
Now that was a band who knew how to self-destruct perfectly...
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
Babooshka?
She has a song titled 'Oh England My Lionheart'. I thought it might inflate his ego a little further. I'll try and YouTube it later...
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 12:46 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

She has a song titled 'Oh England My Lionheart'. I thought it might inflate his ego a little further. I'll try and YouTube it later...

What makes you think my ego is inflated

I'm more of a sensitive Nick Drake type actually.

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 1:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
What makes you think my ego is inflated

I'm more of a sensitive Nick Drake type actually.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1oitSlHi3MY&feature=related

Here's my love song to you, Bobby Long

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 1:33 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
FFS the implication was to post a few tunes not give us your personal life history of the gramophone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSINO6MKtco
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:03 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
we've got chinchilla's too.

Joan Armatrading......... you're welcome.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ifARMmcqhD8
Just noticed watching the Joan Armatrading thingy....the actress in the black and white segment is Julia Tobin aka Brenda Hope ..Neville's missus from Auf Wiedersehen Pet