Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Loyalty....where is yours?

Wikiposts

Loyalty....where is yours?

Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Loyalty....where is yours?

their
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
their
He was being clever they're!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:43 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
He was being clever they're!
Ah their you are.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Ah their you are.
I'm a pre Madonna
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:45 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a pre Madonna
So am I for all intensive purposes.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:47 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a pre Madonna

both Pre something..
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I saw another great one on here, should have written it down at the time.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:51 am
WTF?

I saw another great one on here, should have written it down at the time.
I know, there should be a wiki.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know, there should be a wiki.
It's a great insight into what people actually think they're saying when they talk to you.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

So I was thinking about this while taking a crap this morning ... oops, sorry - TMI ...

If Sarah Palin became president, and declared war on the 'country' of Islam because 'they don't go to church on Sunday', and if UK sided with the other guys, I think I'd be loyal to the UK. If some Enoch Powell-like nut-job was Prime Minister of UK, and declared war on India, claiming they were 'UK Property', and the US sided with India, my loyalties would be to the US.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

HumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond reputeHumphreyC has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting that I advocated the strategic bombing of four of the U.K's cities and the thing people found most offensive was the grammar.

Anyhow nothing against Romford. It just so happens that when I go down to visit the folks on an odd weekend, the line I get from Marks Tey usually becomes an excruciatingly slow bus service which terminates there.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by HumphreyC
Interesting that I advocated the strategic bombing of four of the U.K's cities and the thing people found most offensive was the grammar.

Anyhow nothing against Romford. It just so happens that when I go down to visit the folks on an odd weekend, the line I get from Marks Tey usually becomes an excruciatingly slow bus service which terminates there.
Everyone knows the UK's shit.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:36 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a pre Madonna
Shhh - you'll start Willmore off!

Give us a pacific example, please.

Originally Posted by HumphreyC
Interesting that I advocated the strategic bombing of four of the U.K's worst shitholes and the thing people found most offensive was the grammar.
Fixed it for ya!
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Why were you embarrassed by the Falklands conflict?
Are you saying it was okay for the junta to take over the island by force?
The British seized the islands by force themselves several times in history, so you can't really use the argument of force either way. EG, in 1833 ..."The Argentinian assertions of sovereignty provided the spur for Britain to send a naval task force in order to finally and permanently return to the islands."

Fundamentally, the British 'ownership' of the Falklands / Malvinas is a leftover of colonial times and does not make a whole lot of sense in current times. I feel the same way about Guantanamo, Gibralter, etc.

I was far, far more interested in history back then, and was quite passionate about the subject. These days, I really don't give a toss who owns the stupid little islands but fundamentally they should not be owned by the UK. So if another fight broke out today I'd still hope the Argentinians prevailed.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:43 am
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Shhh - you'll start Willmore off
she does not come in here.
we've got to be safe somewhere

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.