Banned

baileyalison is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Homesick for Britain!

Originally Posted by candy wy.
are you for real......
yes the uk is knackered thats why every one who can is leaving
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baileyalison
no worries dingle
hmmm.....how dare you speak to me like that.......you are a seriously screwed up individual
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:09 pm
Banned

Thumbs down Re: Homesick for Britain!

Originally Posted by emmals
hmmm.....how dare you speak to me like that.......you are a seriously screwed up individual
so how come its ok for you to call me like dick splash but then when i say something you spit youre dummy out you started the name calling
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:09 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

people want to move away from crap areas full of scum thats why they pay more money to get somewhere to have a decent life away from idiots druggies etc and then the kids can play safe not materialism we live in a 4 bed double garage detached house on the edge of town drive a bmw and a shogun ride motocrossers and have all the toys but the countrys still knackered so were off leaving a rotting sinking ship
so if the country is so knackered how did you manage to afford your toys.
guess what, you get idiots and druggies everywhere..
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:10 pm
Banned

so if the country is so knackered how did you manage to afford your toys.
because i get of my arse and work for my living
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:12 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

because i get of my arse and work for my living

so everyone else but you in the uk are scum..
i guess the uk hasn't been to bad to you then..
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:13 pm
Banned

i guess the uk hasn't been to bad to you then..
no it hasnt but it could be a lot better
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:18 pm
staying around

hope you find your perfect country
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

so get a grip......
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:20 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

The UK truly is in bad shape, it appears those sponging chavs have stolen all the full stops, commas and virtually every type of punctuation.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:20 pm
Deb+Chris

yes the uk is knackered thats why every one who can is leaving
I aint leaving!

And neither are my family, my friends, my neighbours etc. etc. it's a very brave thing to emmigrate but until you've done it, you can't possibly say how bad it is here compared with other places. Come back when you've lived in NZ for a while and let us know how you feel then, cos I can assure you, you will miss lots.

BTW: Where in NZ are you headed?

Deb

Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:22 pm
Deb+Chris

Originally Posted by tomelina
The UK truly is in bad shape, it appears those sponging chavs have stolen all the full stops, commas and virtually every type of punctuation.
he he.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:22 pm
staying around

Originally Posted by Deb+Chris
I aint leaving!

And neither are my family, my friends, my neighbours etc. etc. it's a very brave thing to emmigrate but until you've done it, you can't possibly say how bad it is here compared with other places. Come back when you've lived in NZ for a while and let us know how you feel then, cos I can assure you, you will miss lots.

Deb

there trying for canada also, they can't decide were the perfect place is..
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:24 pm
staying around

Originally Posted by Deb+Chris
I aint leaving!

Deb
i would go back tomorrow if it was an option.
the grass is not always greener.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:29 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by tomelina
cant be bothered with punctuation its only a forum not a letter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.