Reload this Page >

Homesick for Britain!

Homesick for Britain!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:59 pm
Banned

baileyalison is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Homesick for Britain!

Originally Posted by Manc
If you want free speech, go start you're own board.
oh no not you again can you not go back to bed
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:02 pm
Merlot

OK, OK boys and girls, can I ask if this country is so bad, why do people not do anything about it?????

I mean, if Hitler can rouse a nation into a new way of living, why don't we see that happening here in the UK????

Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Merlot
OK, OK boys and girls, can I ask if this country is so bad, why do people not do anything about it?????

I mean, if Hitler can rouse a nation into a new way of living, why don't we see that happening here in the UK????
because were full of do gooders we couldnt even stick together with the petrol price war the uk is full of dollopers that dont stick together we just bend over and get shafted. australia dont let the boat come any further well bomb it. england sail it here well take you france block the ports we dont want your beef . england ok well take it back were useless
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:10 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baileyalison
because were full of do gooders we couldnt even stick together with the petrol price war the uk is full of dollopers that dont stick together we just bend over and get shafted. australia dont let the boat come any further well bomb it. england sail it here well take you france block the ports we dont want your beef . england ok well take it back were useless
You're an illiterate.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Manc
You're an illiterate.
was it cold in the ground this morning or are you always this bright
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:19 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

why do you say that
for someone who seems to of made a fairly good living in the uk, you sure complain alot. why do you think life in another country is going to be better?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by candy wy.
for someone who seems to of made a fairly good living in the uk, you sure complain alot. why do you think life in another country is going to be better?
because hopefully there will be less sponging illegal immigrants and do gooders than there are here thats who have fu++++ this country up
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:33 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

youre right we do get dead beats why because theres no discipline in schools no respect for the police or parents these kids are short of a good slapping it never hurt me when i was at school were so bloody pc now it makes my blood boil there wouldnt be half the scum there is now if they got a good slapping at school instead of being cuddled and saying to them dont do it again makes me sick

You say there's no respect, and yet you are worse than any of them as you have no respect for your own country. You the hell do you think you are calling the UK a "shit hole"?
Here in the US there are people living in the most run down and dangerous areas, suffering drive by shootings, drug houses et al, but they would never turn around and call their country a "shit hole"

Hope you denounce your British citizenship when you leave, as you don't deserve it.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:36 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

because hopefully there will be less sponging illegal immigrants and do gooders than there are here thats who have fu++++ this country up

well i guess your going to be disapointed. if that is your only reason for leaving the uk.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
You say there's no respect, and yet you are worse than any of them as you have no respect for your own country. You the hell do you think you are calling the UK a "shit hole"?
Here in the US there are people living in the most run down and dangerous areas, suffering drive by shootings, drug houses et al, but they would never turn around and call their country a "shit hole"

Hope you denounce your British citizenship when you leave, as you don't deserve it.
you do the hell you cant even spell you lunatic we have all the same problems also and it is a shit hole its being made that way by do gooders
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:38 pm
staying around

they will not denounce there citizenship when they leave..
they will be running back to the uk when they realize the perfect country doesn't exist.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:40 pm
staying around

you do the hell you cant even spell you lunatic we have all the same problems also and it is a shit hole its being made that way by do gooders
get in the real world will you and stop living in the fantasy one you seem to be in..
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:47 pm
Merlot

Exclamation A little pest control required

I was once told that if you have unwelcome visitors, don't leave out food as this feeds them and then they never go away!

Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:18 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Prick

I can spell thank you very much, just wasn't paying attention.
I hope you end up living in a country with people who have the same attitudes and thinking as you. You know what I mean, where everyone who looks or speaks differently to them is an illegal, sponging scumbag immigrant.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:58 pm
Banned

Prick

I can spell thank you very much, just wasn't paying attention.
I hope you end up living in a country with people who have the same attitudes and thinking as you. You know what I mean, where everyone who looks or speaks differently to them is an illegal, sponging scumbag immigrant.
well pay attention you numb head

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.