Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update

Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update

Old Jul 15th 2010, 6:56 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Burn's mini roadtrip!!

We had a dead baby one floating in the pool a couple of weeks ago. It was too stiff to fondle.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 6:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
We had a dead baby one floating in the pool a couple of weeks ago. It was too stiff to fondle.
DRAIN THAT POOL
Old Jul 16th 2010, 12:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
DRAIN THAT POOL

When I had to chase the one out of our laundry room it had pooped on the floor. I was barefoot and I stepped into it.

I had Possum POOH on the bottom of my foot. I almost had a seizure:curse:
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:13 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
When I had to chase the one out of our laundry room it had pooped on the floor. I was barefoot and I stepped into it.

Well that's what you get for scaring the poor little thing.

Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:18 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

That is the most horrible thing I've EVER heard. You could have DIED
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Well that's what you get for scaring the poor little thing.

I'll have you know it wasn't that little, it had an evil leer, it hissed at me, had the most foul odor and I had to lure it out from behind my washing machine using half of M's subway sandwich. Then it had the nerve to poop all over my floor.

Now who do you feel sorry for......and don't answer if you're a Possum lover
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:20 am
WTF?

I'll have you know it wasn't that little, it had an evil leer, it hissed at me, had the most foul odor and I had to lure it out from behind my washing machine using half of M's subway sandwich. Then it had the nerve to poop all over my floor.

Now who do you feel sorry for......and don't answer if you're a Possum lover
I would have called 911. And shot it. Shot it, called 911, and then shot it again.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:21 am
Account Closed

That is the most horrible thing I've EVER heard. You could have DIED
Possum Poop Poisoning. I think it's fatal
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:25 am
Account Closed

I would have called 911. And shot it. Shot it, called 911, and then shot it again.
Well I did prod it with a long golf umbrella
Old Jul 16th 2010, 1:41 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

DRAIN THAT POOL
What worries me is where the parents are
Old Jul 16th 2010, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Family_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of lightFamily_Guy is a glorious beacon of light

OP fantastic pics thank you for sharing.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 1:32 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by N1cky
What worries me is where the parents are
doing the backstroke.
Old Sep 30th 2010, 5:39 pm
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Burn's mini roadtrip!! - updated at post # 42 into a more "Big" roadtrip.....

.....so rather than start another thread about me and how wonderful I am I thought I would update from here about our latest adventures!!

We did a mini roadtrip on the Northern part of the Oregon coast in May and as we were so impressed we decided to throw caution to the wind - we took 3 weeks off work (taking some unpaid ) and headed off in the camper to drive the entire OR coast........ we did also spend a bit of time on the WA coast but as alot of the beachfront quite largely privately owned it is not as easy to negotiate as OR which is completely state/public owned!

I can't describe it well enough except to say it was BLOODY BREATHTAKING.. we drove the entire 362 miles and stayed at most of the state parks you can camp in, staying in different ones on the way down and back up! hiked to lots of the lighthouses, and did a ton of beach walking!

We didn't go into California this time, but did see some of the Redwoods on the OR border, Southern OR coast is just so empty compared to the Northern coast, it is much drier and less greenery but beautiful long long sandy beaches!! I think I might retire down there somewhere!

TBH I could have just kept on trucking! such fun! It is always nice to come home but it has re-awakened my itchy feet!!!

some photos for you to enjoy - apologies as there is rather a few!
Attached Thumbnails Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1650.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1663.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1686.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1690.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1696.jpg  

Old Sep 30th 2010, 5:43 pm
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

and some more photos - told you there was loads - sorry
Attached Thumbnails Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1700.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1707.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1722.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1736.jpg   Burn's mini roadtrip!! -Sept update-img_1794.jpg  

Old Sep 30th 2010, 6:29 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Burn's mini roadtrip!! - updated at post # 42 into a more "Big" roadtrip.....

Originally Posted by Burn1911
.....so rather than start another thread about me and how wonderful I am I thought I would update from here about our latest adventures!!

We did a mini roadtrip on the Northern part of the Oregon coast in May and as we were so impressed we decided to throw caution to the wind - we took 3 weeks off work (taking some unpaid ) and headed off in the camper to drive the entire OR coast........ we did also spend a bit of time on the WA coast but as alot of the beachfront quite largely privately owned it is not as easy to negotiate as OR which is completely state/public owned!

I can't describe it well enough except to say it was BLOODY BREATHTAKING.. we drove the entire 362 miles and stayed at most of the state parks you can camp in, staying in different ones on the way down and back up! hiked to lots of the lighthouses, and did a ton of beach walking!

We didn't go into California this time, but did see some of the Redwoods on the OR border, Southern OR coast is just so empty compared to the Northern coast, it is much drier and less greenery but beautiful long long sandy beaches!! I think I might retire down there somewhere!

TBH I could have just kept on trucking! such fun! It is always nice to come home but it has re-awakened my itchy feet!!!

some photos for you to enjoy - apologies as there is rather a few!
The first photo looks like Newport, where was the third one taken?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.