Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

British bun in the oven

British bun in the oven

Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:02 pm
Instigator of the Post

TracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to behold
Default British bun in the oven

Yep, that's me - carrying my first child who just so happens to be half British (the good half

I'm 8 weeks along - due July 5th. Just had my first prenatal appt yesterday so I feel ok letting the cat out of the bag now.

One of hubby's first comments was, 'This child will be a US citizen before I will!'
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:20 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British bun in the oven

Congratulations

you must both be soo excited ..
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:22 pm
Instigator of the Post

TracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lisag8070
Congratulations

you must both be soo excited ..
We are, thanks - and a little nervous! First child for both of us.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:26 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your wonderful news. I can imagine how over the top you are with this being your first and all.

Here's to an easy pregnancy and a smooth and quick delivery.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:33 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TracyTN
We are, thanks - and a little nervous! First child for both of us.
aww don't worry, you'll be fine, I find the excitement of the baby overides the nerves when the time comes and the only advise I would offer is... enjoy it..

Now get out and start buying the green, white and yellow babygrows..(that will really make it feel real)
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I love the title of the thread! Congratulations!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

nethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond reputenethead has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:08 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Moonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMoonshadow_Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:11 pm
Instigator of the Post

Thanks everyone! And lisa, I am always happy to take advice - I have no clue what I'm doing. LOL!!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone! And lisa, I am always happy to take advice - I have no clue what I'm doing. LOL!!
Mine are 9 and 11 and I still have no clue.

Congrats!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Yay for you Tracy!! That is wonderful news, I bet you are both chuffed to bits! Hope you stay well and enjoy the pregnancy, a friend of mine gave me some great advice when I was pregnant for the first time, write a journal of your experience and feelings throughout the 9 months and beyond. I still get mine out occasionally and get teary eyed at the memories

Never got around to doing it with the second one, too busy I guess and it wasn't the same as the first Good luck sweety, good excuse for putting your feet up and letting hubby spoil you rotten!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:57 pm
Instigator of the Post

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Yay for you Tracy!! That is wonderful news, I bet you are both chuffed to bits! Hope you stay well and enjoy the pregnancy, a friend of mine gave me some great advice when I was pregnant for the first time, write a journal of your experience and feelings throughout the 9 months and beyond. I still get mine out occasionally and get teary eyed at the memories

Never got around to doing it with the second one, too busy I guess and it wasn't the same as the first Good luck sweety, good excuse for putting your feet up and letting hubby spoil you rotten!
LOL @ Ann!

And hubby has been doing great so far at spoiling me and indulging my food oddities, Englishtart. Chocolate milk is a current favorite...!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 3:01 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ Ann!

And hubby has been doing great so far at spoiling me and indulging my food oddities, Englishtart. Chocolate milk is a current favorite...!
Lets hope you don't get any of those 'wierd' ones! (pickles and ice cream etc) My big food addiction in pregnancy was usually chocolate I did for about two weeks crave fish, I hate fish and never eat it normally, but I guess I must have been 'needing' something that is in fish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.