Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

British bun in the oven

Wikiposts

British bun in the oven

Old Mar 25th 2010, 5:10 am
Instigator of the Post

TracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: British bun in the oven

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Yeah!! make sure you keep waking him up in the middle of the night, with crazy cravings!
Or just generally be a pest.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 7:51 am
Just Joined

ChasUK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TracyTN
Or just generally be a pest.

"I want a glass of milk, .. meh"
"I don't know what I want to eat, ..meh"
"meh"

etc etc ad infinitum.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 7:52 am
Instigator of the Post

TracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to beholdTracyTN is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ChasUK
"I want a glass of milk, .. meh"
"I don't know what I want to eat, ..meh"
"meh"

etc etc ad infinitum.http://smiles.kolobok.us/standart/laugh3.gif
You love it!!
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:28 am
Instigator of the Post

I am SO sorry for not having been back!! Our little (half) Blighter, Emily, was born on July 3rd at 1:49 pm. Weighed 7 lbs 7 oz, 20 inches long. She's now almost 6 weeks old. Here's a photo of me and her shortly after birth.

Her British granny is visiting at the moment - she is very happy to finally meet her first (and only!) grandchild. My family are all well chuffed too. Chas and I are well - just on Emily's time frame now which means little time for mom on the internet!

I can send Chas' US citizenship application in next week so all is rolling along as expected. I hope you all are well!!
Attached Thumbnails British bun in the oven-mommy_emily.jpg  
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond reputeSarahG has a reputation beyond repute

I am SO sorry for not having been back!! Our little (half) Blighter, Emily, was born on July 3rd at 1:49 pm. Weighed 7 lbs 7 oz, 20 inches long. She's now almost 6 weeks old. Here's a photo of me and her shortly after birth.

Her British granny is visiting at the moment - she is very happy to finally meet her first (and only!) grandchild. My family are all well chuffed too. Chas and I are well - just on Emily's time frame now which means little time for mom on the internet!

I can send Chas' US citizenship application in next week so all is rolling along as expected. I hope you all are well!!
Congratulations! She looks so adorable!
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:32 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats Tracy, glad things are going well and you have your healthy beutiful little girl.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:33 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Gorgeous photo.

I know it sounds like an awful old cliché but they really do grow up quickly so take lots of video tape and photos - and relax and enjoy her.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

congrats...she's beautiful
Old Aug 11th 2010, 9:54 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the Club

I have a 50/50 baby as well
Old Aug 11th 2010, 10:00 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

I am SO sorry for not having been back!! Our little (half) Blighter, Emily, was born on July 3rd at 1:49 pm. Weighed 7 lbs 7 oz, 20 inches long. She's now almost 6 weeks old.
So fantastic, Tracy & Chas.. Congratulations!!!!

She's gorgeous, of course.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 10:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

She's beautiful Tracy...congratulations to you all.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 10:09 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats...and she looks lovely!
Old Aug 11th 2010, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

How cute!! She is adorable...Good to hear her Grandma is there helping you out, get your sleep when baby does

Take care sweety, keep in touch when you can
Old Aug 11th 2010, 11:31 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Aww she's lovely, congratulations. Enjoy the help while gran is visiting.
Old Aug 11th 2010, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats, she's adorable

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.