Baby News

Old Mar 16th 2010, 6:25 am
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Baby News

Originally Posted by stm1971
Congratulations to you, glad you are both doing well.

Not very good with names I'm afraid, took me and OH a week to decided on our sons name!! I'm sure whatever you come up with will be lovely.
It took us a month to name the last one. People were going crazy with us in the end. I guess we're trying to make the name fit the baby where as other people pick the name and the baby grows into it. Much simpler!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 6:26 am
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Congratulations I'm sure she's beautiful

As for girls names I like Lily Another one is like is Ava that's what I would have called my little boy had he been a girl. Good luck with deciding on a name I think girls names are easier to come up with than boys.
I love the name Ava. That and Eva is high on the list but my last name begins with A so it's a mouthful.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Wonderful news Lily. Congratulations!!

My niece is having a baby soon she has picked the name Millie. I quite like that
My friends baby is called Millie...well Millicent really, I always loved Niamh....pronounced...Neave..... I love old "ish" names....I was named after my Aunty who went to live in Canada when my Mum was a very little girl ....my neice's daughter who is a little cutie is called Evie as she was born on New Years Eve.....funny how we sometimes "get" our names....
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lilybilly101
I love the name Ava. That and Eva is high on the list but my last name begins with A so it's a mouthful.
There are so many lovely girls names I think your idea of Jasmine is beautiful Good luck deciding and don't let anyone rush you
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:02 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

!!!!!C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!

Well done on having a lovely little girl.

I loveeee babies.. I had four.

Jilly is a cute name...
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
There are so many lovely girls names I think your idea of Jasmine is beautiful Good luck deciding and don't let anyone rush you
I just looked at my birth Cert. it took 4 weeks to register me, I jhave ust asked my Dad why and he said they just could not seem to find a name to "match" me......plus they thought I would be a boy...great....lol..
Old Mar 16th 2010, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

I love celtic names such as Orla or Enya or what about Erin, just a word of warning if you have an unusual surname do not name you children with the same initial both OH and his younger brother have and the Tax office got their NI numbers totally screwed up we now have 2 nieces with this initial too thankfully one is in OZ!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:03 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. And on avoiding the C-Section. Much better afterward, isn't it?

Lots of people use the same initial for both or all children, but it can lead to a bit of confusion later if post arrives for M Smith. Is it Mary, Matthew, Minnie, Mike....L

I like Philippa, which can be Pip or Pippa. Just my vote.

You could always call her Patricia, ExPat for short,

Bev
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:09 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bevm
Congratulations. And on avoiding the C-Section. Much better afterward, isn't it?

Lots of people use the same initial for both or all children, but it can lead to a bit of confusion later if post arrives for M Smith. Is it Mary, Matthew, Minnie, Mike....L

Bev
True, I didn't think of that when I chose my childrens' names.

Three begin with an M......
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bevm

Bev
I always hated my name being shortend so I/we choose names for our boys that could not be shortend......our dog is named Sky...and my friend wants that name for her granddaughter.... our other dog was called Max and my another friend had that name lined up for her baby if a boy...she had a girl....just had an email and my oldest nephew (I was there at his birth 31 years ago...)and his wife are at this moment in labour with their very first child....ooorrrrr
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let everyone know I had a baby girl March 5th at 3.53pm. She currently has no name so any ideas greatly appreciated. The birth went very well (apart from the writhing agony) and she weighted 5lb 12oz. A small but perfect package.
Congratulations!!!! Our 5 week old is Millie, short for Millicent
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:25 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations, I think Jasmin is lovely enjoy the time now when your OH is off .
and Ozzidoc congratulations on Millie ( love that name but relative got there first!)
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:28 pm
Are we there yet?

Trixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond reputeTrixie_b has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations

As for a name ------ Brian? like the nanny in Black adder?
Old Mar 16th 2010, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

brizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to beholdbrizzle is a splendid one to behold

Just to let everyone know I had a baby girl March 5th at 3.53pm. She currently has no name so any ideas greatly appreciated. The birth went very well (apart from the writhing agony) and she weighted 5lb 12oz. A small but perfect package.
Congratulations !!!! Best wishes and hope your move is stress free.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Bexyboo is just really niceBexyboo is just really niceBexyboo is just really niceBexyboo is just really niceBexyboo is just really niceBexyboo is just really niceBexyboo is just really niceBexyboo is just really nice

Originally Posted by brizzle
Congratulations !!!! Best wishes and hope your move is stress free.
Ah congratulations. We have have a Scarlett Rose and a Phoebe Violet. They were very nearly Edie Rose and Imogen Violet. If we're blessed with another girl she'll be Isabella (Bella) Ivy xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.