Baby News

Old Mar 18th 2010, 9:15 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Baby News

Originally Posted by Bexyboo
Ah congratulations. We have have a Scarlett Rose and a Phoebe Violet. They were very nearly Edie Rose and Imogen Violet. If we're blessed with another girl she'll be Isabella (Bella) Ivy xxx
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL names .... and quite unique.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 7:44 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Now I need four more babies as I love all these suggestions. Maybe she could have a very, very long name!

My girlfriend has just called her twins Freya and Lila and they have a boy called Saul. So lovely.

I think we've decided on Yasmeen Isobel!
Old Mar 18th 2010, 7:45 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by janeyk
I love celtic names such as Orla or Enya or what about Erin, just a word of warning if you have an unusual surname do not name you children with the same initial both OH and his younger brother have and the Tax office got their NI numbers totally screwed up we now have 2 nieces with this initial too thankfully one is in OZ!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Good point!
Old Mar 18th 2010, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lilybilly101

I think we've decided on Yasmeen Isobel!
That's so beautiful good decision
Old Mar 18th 2010, 9:56 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Congratulations , have you got a picture of her.

I like the name Iona lexie , but i had a boy instead.
Old Mar 18th 2010, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

Congratulations, my friend had a beautiful daughter born yesterday (St Patricks Day) and they have named her Harriet Rose.