Baby News

Old Mar 15th 2010, 2:52 pm
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold
Default Baby News

Just to let everyone know I had a baby girl March 5th at 3.53pm. She currently has no name so any ideas greatly appreciated. The birth went very well (apart from the writhing agony) and she weighted 5lb 12oz. A small but perfect package.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:01 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby News

Originally Posted by lilybilly101
Just to let everyone know I had a baby girl March 5th at 3.53pm. She currently has no name so any ideas greatly appreciated. The birth went very well (apart from the writhing agony) and she weighted 5lb 12oz. A small but perfect package.
Congratulations
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:15 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful news Lily. Congratulations!!

My niece is having a baby soon she has picked the name Millie. I quite like that
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

chunkymonkey is on a distinguished road

Congratulations, Lily! Glad to hear mother and baby are doing well!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:38 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations We want to see pictures
Old Mar 15th 2010, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

bettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud ofbettyboo67 has much to be proud of

Congratulations Lily you'll be so glad thats over and you can enjoy your new baby.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! All the very best to you and your new addition!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:12 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Congrats

Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations I'm sure she's beautiful

As for girls names I like Lily Another one is like is Ava that's what I would have called my little boy had he been a girl. Good luck with deciding on a name I think girls names are easier to come up with than boys.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, you were looking for name suggestions .... how about .... Sue? It's got a nice ring to it
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

pinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud ofpinkkristen has much to be proud of

Thats fantastic news, congradulations! Hope all went well! Let us know how you are when you get a chance - you'll be busy busy!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy

My favourite girls name is Justine
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to you, glad you are both doing well.

Not very good with names I'm afraid, took me and OH a week to decided on our sons name!! I'm sure whatever you come up with will be lovely.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

What a lovely piece of news...well done you...and the best of wishes to you and your family.....having two boys myself....I always had the name Georgia lined up and ready to go...as it was our sons ended up with old Celtic names....one Welsh name the other a Scottish name....now is the take to be fussed and spoilt so stay in your PJ's.....and chillax....lol..
Old Mar 16th 2010, 6:23 am
Lost in Space

lilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to beholdlilybilly101 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all! We're so enjoying number 2. What a different experience? Less stress all round and we've been putting in a new kitchen at the same time.

The birth turned out to be great and I had my best girl friend/midwife with me and hubby who was incredible, (a couple of bruises to prove it). Wow it hurts but a totally different experience to the c section.

Thank you for all name suggestions! We're currently contemplating Jasmin as our other boy is called Jonas so they go together nicely. We're trying it out for two days.

Anyway, blissful days....hubby is for 7 weeks on full pay and only has to go in one day a week. Amazing. And my Mum is here to help with her only grand daughter so she's very happy.

Thoughts of leaving are never far away and now number 2 is here and I have even less chance of getting home we'll be aiming to get back sooner than later. The kitchen will be tricky to leave though as it's totally gorgeous!

Best wishes everyone and thanks again for your kind words. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.