British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Trailer Park (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/)
-   -   Baby News (https://britishexpats.com/forum/trailer-park-96/baby-news-659480/)

lilybilly101 Mar 15th 2010 2:52 pm

Baby News

Just to let everyone know I had a baby girl March 5th at 3.53pm. She currently has no name so any ideas greatly appreciated. The birth went very well (apart from the writhing agony) and she weighted 5lb 12oz. A small but perfect package. :D

Sue Mar 15th 2010 3:01 pm

Re: Baby News

Originally Posted by lilybilly101 (Post 8421272)
Just to let everyone know I had a baby girl March 5th at 3.53pm. She currently has no name so any ideas greatly appreciated. The birth went very well (apart from the writhing agony) and she weighted 5lb 12oz. A small but perfect package. :D

Congratulations :)

Fleaflyfloflum Mar 15th 2010 3:15 pm

Wonderful news Lily. Congratulations!! :wub:

My niece is having a baby soon she has picked the name Millie. I quite like that

chunkymonkey Mar 15th 2010 3:26 pm

Congratulations, Lily! Glad to hear mother and baby are doing well! :)

Mummy in the foothills Mar 15th 2010 3:38 pm

Congratulations :thumbsup: We want to see pictures

bettyboo67 Mar 15th 2010 4:23 pm

Congratulations Lily you'll be so glad thats over and you can enjoy your new baby. :wub:

quoll Mar 15th 2010 7:06 pm

Congratulations! All the very best to you and your new addition!

Nu-Shooz Mar 15th 2010 7:12 pm

Congrats:)

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/y...hel25/21-1.jpg

Elaine B. Mar 15th 2010 9:13 pm

Congratulations I'm sure she's beautiful:wub:

As for girls names I like Lily:) Another one is like is Ava that's what I would have called my little boy had he been a girl. Good luck with deciding on a name I think girls names are easier to come up with than boys.

Sue Mar 15th 2010 9:20 pm

Oh yes, you were looking for name suggestions .... how about .... Sue? It's got a nice ring to it :D

pinkkristen Mar 15th 2010 10:17 pm

Thats fantastic news, congradulations! Hope all went well! Let us know how you are when you get a chance - you'll be busy busy! :thumbsup:

Marmalade Mar 16th 2010 1:19 am

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy:D

My favourite girls name is Justine:thumbsup:

stm1971 Mar 16th 2010 1:27 am

Congratulations to you, glad you are both doing well. :wub:

Not very good with names I'm afraid, took me and OH a week to decided on our sons name!! I'm sure whatever you come up with will be lovely.

brits1 Mar 16th 2010 5:32 am

What a lovely piece of news...well done you:thumbsup:...and the best of wishes to you and your family.....having two boys myself....I always had the name Georgia lined up and ready to go...as it was our sons ended up with old Celtic names....one Welsh name the other a Scottish name....now is the take to be fussed and spoilt so stay in your PJ's.....and chillax....lol..

lilybilly101 Mar 16th 2010 6:23 am

Thanks all! We're so enjoying number 2. What a different experience? Less stress all round and we've been putting in a new kitchen at the same time.

The birth turned out to be great and I had my best girl friend/midwife with me and hubby who was incredible, (a couple of bruises to prove it). Wow it hurts but a totally different experience to the c section.

Thank you for all name suggestions! We're currently contemplating Jasmin as our other boy is called Jonas so they go together nicely. We're trying it out for two days.

Anyway, blissful days....hubby is for 7 weeks on full pay and only has to go in one day a week. Amazing. And my Mum is here to help with her only grand daughter so she's very happy.

Thoughts of leaving are never far away and now number 2 is here and I have even less chance of getting home we'll be aiming to get back sooner than later. The kitchen will be tricky to leave though as it's totally gorgeous!

Best wishes everyone and thanks again for your kind words. x