2020 Election

Old Dec 18th 2019, 3:35 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
I can not believe the opportunity would be missed, time will tell.
McConnel is going to get the trail over as quickly as possible because the longer it lasts and the more witnesses are called the more likely it is that something else even more damaging comes out.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 3:36 pm
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You seem to live in your own little bubble.
I know there are inequities in the world and hopefully you do as well and show that you care by giving your time and money solving those issues. It's what we as individuals do to try and make a difference. Go to food banks and donate your time over the Christmas holidays, go out into communities to canvas to help change the power structure in the world. That is how you and we all can show we are not in a bubble. That is where my kids will be on Christmas day.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 3:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353
I know there are inequities in the world and hopefully you do as well and show that you care by giving your time and money solving those issues. It's what we as individuals do to try and make a difference. Go to food banks and donate your time over the Christmas holidays, go out into communities to canvas to help change the power structure in the world. That is how you and we all can show we are not in a bubble. That is where my kids will be on Christmas day.
How condescending of you. Please do not lecture me about what I should do with my time and money.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
McConnel is going to get the trail over as quickly as possible because the longer it lasts and the more witnesses are called the more likely it is that something else even more damaging comes out.
I presume there will be zero witnesses and McConnell will attempt some kind of procedure where there's a vote to dismiss the charges. Then we can move on to Trump being impeached a second time, which feels kind of inevitable if he's re-elected.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 5:02 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234

Ah yes.
All those New England states all look the same.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 5:04 pm
I love my brick!

How about, and I'm just spitballing here, we could use the power of government to address and decrease the levels of inequity in society.

Crazy idea I know, but it just might work.

Last edited by zargof; Dec 18th 2019 at 5:11 pm.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 5:08 pm
I love my brick!

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
I presume there will be zero witnesses and McConnell will attempt some kind of procedure where there's a vote to dismiss the charges. Then we can move on to Trump being impeached a second time, which feels kind of inevitable if he's re-elected.
I just feel that Democrats have been so reluctant to impeach this time it would take something really insane for them to do it again. Like actual proof that the number of voters was bogus. Anything less and they'll keep kvetching and voting for more military spending and shitty trade deals.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 5:18 pm
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
How about, and I'm just spitballing here, we could use the power of government to address decrease the levels of inequity in society.

Crazy idea I know, but it just might work.
LOL, that far out idea might just help. But it should be a three dimensional approach. Private sector definitely has a role to play because much of the money put into the hands of citizens and taxed by government is made by people that work in the private sector. So many of the world's problems can be solved if everyone simply join forces. There is real power in unity. And I honestly believe by the time of the Democrat convention we will see Democrats, Independents and yes moderate Republicans ready to take a stand. Just not sure who will be the nominee quite yet.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 5:25 pm
I love my brick!

LOL, that far out idea might just help. But it should be a three dimensional approach. Private sector definitely has a role to play because much of the money put into the hands of citizens and taxed by government is made by people that work in the private sector. So many of the world's problems can be solved if everyone simply join forces. There is real power in unity. And I honestly believe by the time of the Democrat convention we will see Democrats, Independents and yes moderate Republicans ready to take a stand. Just not sure who will be the nominee quite yet.
I knew I'd make you a Bernie Sanders supporter sooner or later.

Also, "moderate Republican" is an oxymoron.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234

Are you for real? Are you incapable of reading? Did you see my post, just two above your post to which I’m now replying, where I quote you stating that you are a millionaire?
In this part of the US, San Francisco Area. Even a modest home is selling for around $1.0 Mil. I paid $40K for a modest Home now selling close to $1.0 M. High salary Hi Tech has inflated just about everything here leaving many low income people on the streets or struggling to make it day to day.

Old Dec 18th 2019, 6:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure who this post could be referring to because not one time have I commented that I am financially rich. Please always be truthful when mentioning my postings. Using embellishments to argue your view point is a cheap tactic and beneath a person that can do better.
Well la-ti-da I will forthwith and henceforth dose myself with truth serum and strap myself to a lie detector machine, before I dare mention one of your precious postings, lest I be tempted to cheapen my stellar reputation with an embellishment. Oh the shame.

Anyhoodles, back here on planet earth --- apparently you've been pissing off a lot of people with your bragging/condescending combo. You can either take heed or keep lashing out but, either way, the problem is most definitely YOU.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 6:58 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

What's not to understand that the candidate who has the great majority of support from black and Hispanic voters gets the Democrat nomination.. Black and a large percentage of Hispanic voters identify with Biden through his being Obama's VP for eight years. Sanders is just a white boy from demographically the whitest State in the Union (Vermont) They don't know him. have no history of him. It also means nothing to emerge from Iowa and NH with the largest percentage of votes since both States are not mostly white also and not with large populations . The real world is out there in the other 48 States. Biden will get the nomination
Old Dec 18th 2019, 7:02 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnwoo
In this part of the US, San Francisco Area. Even a modest home is selling for around $1.0 Mil. I paid $40K for a modest Home now selling close to $1.0 M. High salary Hi Tech has inflated just about everything here leaving many low income people on the streets or struggling to make it day to day.
And many younger middle class leaving California (these days for Idaho) as well as the two other traditional preferences Oregon and Washington.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
And many younger middle class leaving California (these days for Idaho) as well as the two other traditional preferences Oregon and Washington.
Does that mean Idaho will soon be a Blue State.
Old Dec 18th 2019, 7:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
From ...
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/11/...id-they-go-to/

• Top destinations: In raw terms of people moving, the top spot for Californians is Texas, which got 86,164 Californians in 2018. Next came Arizona (68,516), Washington (55,467), Nevada (50,707), and Oregon (43,058). All told, California had the most exits among the state and that wave grew by 4% in a year.

• Largest net gain: Texas also had the largest “net gain” from California — more ins than outs — with 48,354. Next was Arizona (34,846), Nevada (28,274), Oregon (19,008), and Washington (17,460).

Idaho only gets a mention if you do an analysis of ratios:

• Greatest ratio of ins to outs: Or look at the comings and goings as a ratio of ins to outs. Idaho wins this race with 497 arrivals from the Golden State for every 100 former Potato State residents who moved to California. Next was South Carolina (247 ins per 100 out); Texas (228); Nevada (226); and Arizona (203).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.