2016 Election

Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
Nothing can be good if it includes Clinton.
Something you've said before. Often. Would you care to explain what it is about her that warrants such a knee-jerk reaction? Is it that she is a career politician? that she is against guns? that she's married to Bill?

Can you explain, perhaps, what specific actions she will take as President that will specifically bother you?
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:30 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
And in other news, just when I was warming to Kasich, he defunds Planned Parenthood ... John Kasich signs bill to defund Planned Parenthood - CNNPolitics.com . Presumably this is a last ditch effort to shore up his conservative credentials in the race ...
The idea that Kasich is some kind moderate is complete nonsense anyway, he's just a little to the left of Cruz and by extension Genghis Khan.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...L8K/story.html
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
The idea that Kasich is some kind moderate is complete nonsense anyway, he's just a little to the left of Cruz and by extension Genghis Khan.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...L8K/story.html
Yep, when you are around people like Cruz, Rubio and Carson, it's not hard to appear 'moderate'.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
Something you've said before. Often. Would you care to explain what it is about her that warrants such a knee-jerk reaction? Is it that she is a career politician? that she is against guns? that she's married to Bill?

Can you explain, perhaps, what specific actions she will take as President that will specifically bother you?
She's going to take his gunzz away.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 5:21 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
That's his only demographic.
The Trump demographic...

The KKK Just Showed Up At The Nevada Caucus To Support Trump
Old Feb 24th 2016, 7:08 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Melania Trump keeps talking about how she used to travel back and forth every few months to "stamp the visa" -- what visa requires that?

“I followed the law. I followed the law the way it’s supposed to be,” she said. “I never thought to stay here without papers. I had [a] visa. I traveled every few months back to the country, to Slovenia, to stamp the visa. I came back. I applied for the green card. I applied for the citizenship later on after many years of [holding a] green card.”
Old Feb 24th 2016, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Melania Trump keeps talking about how she used to travel back and forth every few months to "stamp the visa" -- what visa requires that?

“I followed the law. I followed the law the way it’s supposed to be,” she said. “I never thought to stay here without papers. I had [a] visa. I traveled every few months back to the country, to Slovenia, to stamp the visa. I came back. I applied for the green card. I applied for the citizenship later on after many years of [holding a] green card.”
She was a model, I don't know what work visa fashion models tend to use.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
She was a model, I don't know what work visa fashion models tend to use.
H1b
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
H1b
I thought they might use O1 like actors.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
I thought they might use O1 like actors.
Would have to be somebody pretty special.

Pun intended.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's looking more and more like it will be Clinton vs Trump.
Old Feb 24th 2016, 10:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It's looking more and more like it will be Clinton vs Trump.
You never know, there's always the Al Capone strategy.

Romney: There's a 'bombshell' in Trump's tax returns | TheHill
Old Feb 25th 2016, 4:47 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Romney's been hired by the GOP to start digging the dirt on Donald. Trump is like a runaway freight train and the GOP have to somehow cause a train wreck since if he wins the nomination he'll lose the election for certain to Clinton

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Feb 25th 2016 at 11:08 am. Reason: No editing done
Old Feb 25th 2016, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 26th 2016, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

McZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond reputeMcZaki has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the clown doesn't win, any other candidate would do! Americans are better off with the democrats, lesser of two evils IMHO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.