Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
That's where the money is...
Exactly
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
If the CA primary were today I'd vote for Clinton. I wish I could vote in the Republican primary, but they are too closed-minded to allow independents like me to vote in their primary.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:24 pm
BE Practitioner (Level 2)

username.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Republicans will demand the full release of Chris Christie's emails with the same indignation directed towards Hillary?

Chris Christie's office 'refusing to release Bridgegate emails' | US news | The Guardian
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by username.exe
I wonder if Republicans will demand the full release of Chris Christie's emails with the same indignation directed towards Hillary?

Chris Christie's office 'refusing to release Bridgegate emails' | US news | The Guardian
I would expect them to show the same level if indignation as Dems have.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:27 pm

username.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond reputeusername.exe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
I would expect them to show the same level if indignation as Dems have.
Has Trey Gowdy extended his invitation to sit in front of his committee for the day yet?
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:31 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

If Christie manages to crawl his way up in the primaries then one of the Republican wannabes will bring up Bridgegate.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

Has Trey Gowdy extended his invitation to sit in front of his committee for the day yet?
Wu-Tang Clan?

Lost me.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:41 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
I wish I could vote in the Republican primary, but they are too closed-minded to allow independents like me to vote in their primary.
Flavius will probably freak out when he learns that I'm also an independent.

That being said, I oppose the concept of open primaries. It's their party (thank Zeus), not mine, so I don't believe that I should have he option to choose their candidates.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:45 pm
Account Closed

Hillary seems to be saying she is suffering from lead poisoning?
Old Feb 4th 2016, 2:56 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
Flavius will probably freak out when he learns that I'm also an independent.

That being said, I oppose the concept of open primaries. It's their party (thank Zeus), not mine, so I don't believe that I should have he option to choose their candidates.
I've declared as independent for years. Now, to be completely honest, until the Republicans disown the homophobes and racists, I don't feel very independent.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 3:08 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I've declared as independent for years. Now, to be completely honest, until the Republicans disown the homophobes and racists, I don't feel very independent.
As an anti-Republican, I vote for the candidate who has the best chance of beating the Republicans.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 3:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
As an anti-Republican, I vote for the candidate who has the best chance of beating the Republicans.
As an anti-Hillary, I vote for the candidate who has the best chance of beating the Clintons
Old Feb 4th 2016, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

You? Independent? The only reason you'd vote in a Republican primary is to try to edge the result toward the least electable candidate. That's why primaries should be closed. Vote for your own poison. Hope it doesn't occur to you to re-register as a Republican in time to screw up our primary.
Holds up hand. Another independent here. I believe I still have 4 days to decide if I want to change my registration.

And release all of Condie Rice's and Colin Powell's too? Oops those are retroactively secret too.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Holds up hand. Another independent here. I believe I still have 4 days to decide if I want to change my registration.
Future Independent here.
Old Feb 4th 2016, 5:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

You? Independent? The only reason you'd vote in a Republican primary is to try to edge the result toward the least electable candidate. That's why primaries should be closed. Vote for your own poison. Hope it doesn't occur to you to re-register as a Republican in time to screw up our primary.
It's hardly my fault that the Republican Party has veered so sharply to the right since I became a citizen.

I've no interest in registering as a Republican (or as a Democrat).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.