Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Feb 1st 2016, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
You guys have been trying to find a scandal for decades.

You fail every time.

What's worse is that even though you fail miserably, you never acknowledge it.

Why should this time be any different? And why should anyone take you seriously when it always ends up imploding and proving you wrong?

Those who have batting averages of zero should stop pretending that they belong in the major leagues.
Same as Giantaxe - normal reflexive crap. Hillary made this problem all by herself, and as I pointed out, the investigation and the decision on what to do with it is entirely in the hands of Obama.

Think about this: the disclosure of the email issue was made by a non-government-related Romanian hacker who disclosed it to the NYT, which broke the story - and the NYT is hardly a right-wing rag. A top general in national security has said that if such an individual could hack her email server it is virtually certain that the Russians, Chinese and Iranians, at a minimum, also hacked the server and could read our most sensitive national security secrets in real time. But the investigation is not concerned with whether or not the server was hacked.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 9:04 am
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
Same as Giantaxe - normal reflexive crap. Hillary made this problem all by herself, and as I pointed out, the investigation and the decision on what to do with it is entirely in the hands of Obama.

Think about this: the disclosure of the email issue was made by a non-government-related Romanian hacker who disclosed it to the NYT, which broke the story - and the NYT is hardly a right-wing rag. A top general in national security has said that if such an individual could hack her email server it is virtually certain that the Russians, Chinese and Iranians, at a minimum, also hacked the server and could read our most sensitive national security secrets in real time. But the investigation is not concerned with whether or not the server was hacked.
The problem is that you confuse your wishful thinking with a problem.

Again, your track record with scandals is zero percent. Maybe you ought to up your game before you worry about anyone else.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Tomorrow is Iowa. Everybody is losing their mind.

For the brain trust:

Is anybody else as sick to the back teeth of Iowa and New Hampshire having such overblown importance in the process? I know we've had this debate on BE before and somebody will probably be along shortly to tell me why it's a good thing.

What are your thoughts on the Democrats in Iowa? A squeaker?

What about VP picks in all of the different scenarios. Who would so-and-so pick for VP? Would Hillary pick Bernie? Would he accept? I don't think Bernie would pick Hillary and I don't think she would accept if he did so we can just skip that little thought-experiement. What about the Republicans?
Old Feb 1st 2016, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Trump: ‘Knock the Crap Out’ of Protesters, I'll Pay Legal Fees - The Daily Beast

Last I knew inciting violence was illegal.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 1:01 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on in here?
Old Feb 1st 2016, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

FlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond reputeFlaviusAetius has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on in here?
If you're referring to my spat with Giantaxe and the RoadRunner (beep! beep!) it's the usual. Will you be sending us to the principal's office for detention?
Old Feb 1st 2016, 1:49 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlaviusAetius
If you're referring to my spat with Giantaxe and the RoadRunner (beep! beep!) it's the usual. Will you be sending us to the principal's office for detention?
I should. I can't turn my back for five minutes!

So, is anybody following the Iowa situation?
Old Feb 1st 2016, 1:59 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

I should. I can't turn my back for five minutes!

So, is anybody following the Iowa situation?
Just plucked up courage to check it out. O'Malley is suspending -- wonder how he managed to come to that conclusion. Both races more interesting than I anticipated.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 2:03 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Just plucked up courage to check it out. O'Malley is suspending -- wonder how he managed to come to that conclusion. Both races more interesting than I anticipated.
I don't want to see the O'Malley speech ... he's been creeping me out lately.

Most interesting thing of the night ... DONALD TRUMP is somewhere being FURIOUS.

Cruz is so awful though, the cure may be worse than the illness.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 2:05 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to see the O'Malley speech ... he's been creeping me out lately.

Most interesting thing of the night ... DONALD TRUMP is somewhere being FURIOUS.

Cruz is so awful though, the cure may be worse than the illness.
Exactly what I was thinking on both counts. The Donald must be going absolutely apeshit, but Cruz ..... shudders .....
Old Feb 1st 2016, 2:22 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
Exactly what I was thinking on both counts. The Donald must be going absolutely apeshit, but Cruz ..... shudders .....
They're calling it for Cruz.

OMG. I have to get up early but I'm dying to see if Trump makes a speech.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure Trumps face is a totally different shade tobight
Old Feb 1st 2016, 2:32 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

They're calling it for Cruz.

OMG. I have to get up early but I'm dying to see if Trump makes a speech.
I have this vision of him getting on his airplane and heading home in a snit! Of course, it will be the liars, bimbos, and all-around just plain ugly fat people who have upset his plans.
Old Feb 1st 2016, 2:33 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by dakota44
I am sure Trumps face is a totally different shade tobight
Blood orange
Old Feb 1st 2016, 2:33 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

OMG, Clinton and Saunders completely neck and neck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.