Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Apr 10th 2007, 4:54 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
.....There is always room in the lab..errr compound....you can book but you can never leave !......
Sounds a bit like....

Hotel California

I like
Old Apr 10th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Sounds a bit like....

Hotel California

I like
...Am I that transparent or are you tuned in...?... me like also..very much..had the luck to be in their presence one time...coooel.
Old Apr 10th 2007, 5:54 pm
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

...Am I that transparent or are you tuned in...?... me like also..very much..had the luck to be in their presence one time...coooel.
I will have to insist that I am tuned in as it is better for business

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to be in the presence of the Eagles.....what bliss!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
I will have to insist that I am tuned in as it is better for business

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to be in the presence of the Eagles.....what bliss!

Almost..but not sure if Nirvana can be achieved in Hammersmith..!!!..Smells like teen spirit to me..... I knew you were tuned really....
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:37 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Almost..but not sure if Nirvana can be achieved in Hammersmith..!!!..Smells like teen spirit to me..... I knew you were tuned really....
Nevermind, Big Bud .... just mind the shot gun!
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Nevermind, Big Bud .... just mind the shot gun!

That could Kurt quite a bit.....Messsssssyy....you old rocker you..
Old Apr 10th 2007, 6:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

That could Kurt quite a bit.....Messsssssyy....you old rocker you..
Could leave quite a big HOLE, not that she had anything to do with it of course
Old Apr 10th 2007, 7:19 pm
MnM

I just brought my broom ....but it might need some repairs from my last flight

Anybody know of any good broomchanics?
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:48 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

(like the stockings )
Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:53 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice
Default Re: Your favourite ever quotes

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi Keri,

What makes you think it will be any different in Spain?

Do you think that it is some type of Utopia here where you will not find the things you dislike?

I know I'm coming off sounding negative or perhaps even attacking, but I'm not. I just think that you will get the same questions here topped off with even more personal ones....especially from the Spanish, because it is normal here to ask personal questions. As for the expat community, they'll still ask if you own a villa with a pool. How many m2. What type of car do you drive. What line of work you're in, etc.

The only real thing you'll be getting away from in the UK (in my opinion) is the weather, because problems seem to attach themselves to us and tag along wherever we go

Martha

P.S. I don't mean to burst your bubble, in any way.....just trying to inject some reality so it doesn't come as too much of a shock when you actually get here

P.P.S. Dragging my bum off to work now....

Hey its no problem, I dont do negative anyway. I know there is no utopia, as such, but I have alreadly lived and worked in Spain for 4 months and found it a whole lot less material and relaxed.

Thats all I meant, so it wont be a shock in the least x
Old Apr 10th 2007, 9:03 pm
MnM

Originally Posted by Keri2323
Hey its no problem, I dont do negative anyway. I know there is no utopia, as such, but I have alreadly lived and worked in Spain for 4 months and found it a whole lot less material and relaxed.

Thats all I meant, so it wont be a shock in the least x
That's good then....you've at least got a taste of life here!

You're young, you're a positive thinker, you're ambitious and you like a bit of adventure.....so best of luck to you keri and if we (my husband and I) can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask
Old Apr 10th 2007, 9:06 pm
I have a member

Keri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really niceKeri2323 is just really nice

Originally Posted by MnM
That's good then....you've at least got a taste of life here!

You're young, you're a positive thinker, you're ambitious and you like a bit of adventure.....so best of luck to you keri and if we (my husband and I) can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask
One of the beautiful people
Old Apr 10th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
I just brought my broom ....but it might need some repairs from my last flight

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...eigh/witch.jpg

Anybody know of any good broomchanics?

See mr H potter
C.O Hogwarts College..............................
Old Apr 10th 2007, 10:22 pm
MnM

See mr H potter
C.O Hogwarts College..............................
I'll book it in for tomorrow!

This witch is off to bed

Nite, nite....
Old Apr 10th 2007, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
I'll book it in for tomorrow!

This witch is off to bed

Nite, nite....
......Sleep tight.......good night John Boy.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.