Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Apr 6th 2007, 7:16 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by Big Pete
I dunno if the village is interested ?

But i have shaved me beard of today
Mrs BigPete is impressed says i am looking all young

15 years i have had a beard , feels weird and cold , but heck i do look younger

Just thought i share that with you ...

If you dribble any of that real ale Pete it will roll right off your chin
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:22 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
I dunno if the village is interested ?

But i have shaved me beard of today
Mrs BigPete is impressed says i am looking all young

15 years i have had a beard , feels weird and cold , but heck i do look younger

Just thought i share that with you ...
Funnily enough, I arrived in Spain with a beard, mine was of at least 20 years vintage, it was reduced, at wifes suggestion last May to a goatee, and then, after a slight accident with my beard trimmer has now gone, and yes, she says I look years younger as well.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I am sooo sick of staring at books don't suppose anyone fancies a pint?
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:33 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I do what are you having. mines a pint of the black stuff
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:34 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by helenba
please please can i join the village can i be the local naughty nurse i want to give miss naughty a run for her money love her to bits in the real life thank you i will wait for you reply.

Hi Helen

I have had a quick check on previous posts and I'm pretty sure we have no nurse, if we do then you will just have to be a very naughty nurse. You have to keep BB69 under wraps most of the time, just let him out for a quick turn around the village once a day.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Hi Helen

I have had a quick check on previous posts and I'm pretty sure we have no nurse, if we do then you will just have to be a very naughty nurse. You have to keep BB69 under wraps most of the time, just let him out for a quick turn around the village once a day.
if we now have a naughty nurse could i please hospitalize myself for some reason or another.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:37 am

Hi my luvvie it's been a long time since I've seen you in here, what you been up to then? what action have you seen lately then.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
if we now have a naughty nurse could i please hospitalize myself for some reason or another.

You have to prove that you are worthy to join BB69 in the confines of the secure hospital wing. Why you do that I'll set the drinks up
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:42 am

You have to prove that you are worthy to join BB69 in the confines of the secure hospital wing. Why you do that I'll set the drinks up
ok i will pick myself up off the floor. i was chasing slugs again honest. point at a glass and i will drink it
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:44 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi my luvvie it's been a long time since I've seen you in here, what you been up to then? what action have you seen lately then.
Not much, study study study!

Had a few eventful nights chasing cheating spouses but thats for another day!

Whats been happening in here then?
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:46 am
Straw Man.

I do what are you having. mines a pint of the black stuff
Could murder a pint of cider, all I have left is a bottle of '82 St Emilion Grand Cru that a client gave me, don't really wanna open it.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:46 am

we have a new nurse. mmmm good. dinner at the hospital tonight mash and jello
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:48 am

How much longer have you got before you do your finals? I take it you are not at Uni is it just something that you fit in between being on here and work ?

Cheating spouses now that sounds like fun!

I'm the last person to ask about what goes on in her, I just smile, and serve drinks, everything said to me goes in one ear and out the other.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:50 am

Im off to the village cinema their swowing Applo 13 tonight so my son says .
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:54 am

Im off to the village cinema their swowing Applo 13 tonight so my son says .

I think you will find NN likes all her boys tucked up snug as bugs in their beds by 8pm, so no film for you to night. Unless of corse you have back seat plans

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.