Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:49 am
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69

How good is that..! don't think it improves my HPI though...i'm doomed..thankyou for the kind thoughts though and your precious time...work I remember that, your right it does more than boggle the brain...! Get Michael sculpting, with his talent you should be a kept woman...sorry Laydee..what do you do in the studio..Drawing, painting, what medium ? have you displayed any of your work on here or anywhere ? tell me to back off if I am being nosey...I have got the sweats and fever today..day 2 not thinking straight, well as far as straight can be for me....
Don't worry about your HPI....mine was crap too, that's why I didn't post it

I wish I was a kept lay-dee *lol*.......but no, not yet! Mind you, it wouldn't bother me working fulltime to enable Michael to carry on with his artwork, but he likes having me around

Michael has exhibited in the RBSA (Royal Birmingham Society of Artists) for two consecutive years and that is quite an accomplishment, considering he is not a member. He does everything from painting in oil, water, acrylic, pencil, charcoal, to sculptures in wood (sculpting and woodturning), wax, plaster, anything really that he can get his hands on....has a few limited edition bronzes in the UK....too many things to mention here really....here's the link to our old website when we had our gallery (you will notice that is says New Work 2003 *lol*), so it will give you a general idea, although almost 80% of the work there has sold):

http://www.geocities.com/mmnaturaltreasure/index.html

And no, I don't feel you're being nosey

Hope you feel better soon
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM

I wish I was a kept lay-dee *lol*.......but no, not yet! Mind you, it wouldn't bother me working fulltime to enable Michael to carry on with his artwork, but he likes having me around

Michael has exhibited in the RBSA (Royal Birmingham Society of Artists) for two consecutive years and that is quite an accomplishment, considering he is not a member. He does everything from painting in oil, water, acrylic, pencil, charcoal, to sculptures in wood (sculpting and woodturning), wax, plaster, anything really that he can get his hands on....has a few limited edition bronzes in the UK....too many things to mention here really....here's the link to our old website when we had our gallery (you will notice that is says New Work 2003 *lol*), so it will give you a general idea, although almost 80% of the work there has sold):

Michael is a very lucky man and I am sure he know's it, so much talent there, he obviously has the genes... have you ever dabbled in any artwork or are you the promotions manager cum all seeing oracle...thanks for the wishes by the way..still in fever mode..will have a good look at the website later...
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:09 am
MnM

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Michael is a very lucky man and I am sure he know's it, so much talent there, he obviously has the genes... have you ever dabbled in any artwork or are you the promotions manager cum all seeing oracle...thanks for the wishes by the way..still in fever mode..will have a good look at the website later...
Thank you for your kind words!

I am mostly the recruiter of models, photographer as well as promotions manager and all seeing oracle *lol*

I wish I had his natural artistic ability, but the only thing I have really is a very good eye for detail, which he trusts and believes. We make a good team and considering that for the last 7 years we are together 24/7, it is a wonder how he hasn't killed me yet ....even my son is amazed!

For your fever.....hot water with a few drops of lemon juice.....a big dash of brandy as well as some honey, two crushed paracetamol tablets....! Tastes like crap but works wonders We just got over something similar last week!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Thank you for your kind words!

I am mostly the recruiter of models, photographer as well as promotions manager and all seeing oracle *lol*

I wish I had his natural artistic ability, but the only thing I have really is a very good eye for detail, which he trusts and believes. We make a good team and considering that for the last 7 years we are together 24/7, it is a wonder how he hasn't killed me yet ....even my son is amazed!

For your fever.....hot water with a few drops of lemon juice.....a big dash of brandy as well as some honey, two crushed paracetamol tablets....! Tastes like crap but works wonders We just got over something similar last week!
.......Ohhhhh Nursey..thanks for the recipe..Yahsoo ?

Re above , one does not function without the other, you sound a great team..If michael ever fancies sculpting a Bhudda figure i'm yer modaaawl..
Old Apr 13th 2007, 1:31 am
MnM

.......Ohhhhh Nursey..thanks for the recipe..Yahsoo ?

Re above , one does not function without the other, you sound a great team..If michael ever fancies sculpting a Bhudda figure i'm yer modaaawl..
Yes....Yiasou, which means health to you! Efharisto and ditto

I will consider your offer as a binding contract, to which you may well be called upon to pose.....how big's your tummy?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
Yes....Yiasou, which means health to you! Efharisto and ditto

I will consider your offer as a binding contract, to which you may well be called upon to pose.....how big's your tummy?
Close but no cigar again..it was from my memory banks way back before the crimean war when I got engaged in Athens and got the bus ( with obligatory chickens) down to the port and over to Skiathos before it had an airport...as far as tummy (very polite) is concerned see my Avatar.....
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:23 am
MnM

Close but no cigar again..it was from my memory banks way back before the crimean war when I got engaged in Athens and got the bus ( with obligatory chickens) down to the port and over to Skiathos before it had an airport...as far as tummy (very polite) is concerned see my Avatar.....
I don't deal in cigars......only cookies

You were very close though, seeing as it has been so many years....so my offer of cookies when you come to pose still stands
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:59 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM

I think all the works are great.
Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:12 am
MnM

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Hey Mike,

I thank you on his behalf

Martha
Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I second that Mike, and as I said before Martha, can't do one without the other !, you can almost see his work improving up to the bust...nice stuff..One day I will show you my prize winning Bannana...............
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:04 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have been sweet talking my OH for some time now, in the vain hope that she will let me buy the thing bellow so that I can turn the garden shed into a true mans room, but she is resisting, I have tried all the usual, would some of the ladies please advise me of the next step in convincing her?
Attached Thumbnails Welcome To Forum Village-99100-copper-still.jpg  
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:12 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have been sweet talking my OH for some time now, in the vain hope that she will let me buy the thing bellow so that I can turn the garden shed into a true mans room, but she is resisting, I have tried all the usual, would some of the ladies please advise me of the next step in convincing her?
Tell her it makes chocolate.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Too late, she already knows its a still!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:15 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Yes, that would work as long as you keep a good supply of chocolate in the shed so that you can produce it whenever necessary. Mind you I wonder if you would ever be in a fit state to remember to produce the chocolate.

Rosemary
Old Apr 16th 2007, 5:20 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
mmmmmmmmmmm. sucking bottom lip now.........
tongue sucking top teeth..........
tongue in cheek........mmmmmmmmmmm

Yes it works for me I can't see the problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.