Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Wikiposts

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:11 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by genegenie
Nice try Sam. but ive a few miles to bike before i get to darkest Yorkshire.
From which direction
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:18 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Nice try Sam. but ive a few miles to bike before i get to darkest Yorkshire.
So how come you follow Hornets then - did you used to come from Rochdale then or did your better half coz its not like they are good or owt so you must have some connection with us or did you just stick a pin in map
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Bet he is from Bacup... bit like League of Gentleman country!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
So how come you follow Hornets then - did you used to come from Rochdale then or did your better half coz its not like they are good or owt so you must have some connection with us or did you just stick a pin in map
Hey that's my boys you are slagging off. They won today down in London 54-4. I started watching Wigan when they were in the old first div. but i also went to watch the Hornets in the second div. when the lads won promotion to the same div. it made sense to stick with Hornets as they were a lot nearer to where i live and ive been with them ever since.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:28 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Thats what we keep saying but he says not he is one big tease of a man - but i will get there in the end
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Weve already been through the whole Bacup thing. I refuse to live in a town where they marry their sisters.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:31 am
Happy in my bubble

Weve already been through the whole Bacup thing. I refuse to live in a town where they marry their sisters.
oh god i hope we dont have anyone else on here from Bacup
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Could be Bolton, thats between Wigan and Rochdale... bet its `Upper Ramsbottom` !!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

oh god i hope we dont have anyone else on here from Bacup
Ha ha ha ha ha - they will eat us all!!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:32 am
Happy in my bubble

Could be Bolton, thats between Wigan and Rochdale... bet its `Upper Ramsbottom` !!
Yeh could be - they talk funny as well dont they
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:33 am
Happy in my bubble

your not kidding
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:36 am
Happy in my bubble

DebsyW - are you in Spain or are you wanting to move out there???? We were hoping to go Oz but i reckon i should buy an appartment in Jesus Probe - i here its nice there at this time of year - what do you reckon genegenie
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW - are you in Spain or are you wanting to move out there???? We were hoping to go Oz but i reckon i should buy an appartment in Jesus Probe - i here its nice there at this time of year - what do you reckon genegenie
Nah, not in Spain. Still stuck in blighty... not even compensated by having a bit of snow!!! Me and hubby were planning on moving on retirement (donkeys years off yet) but thinking of maybe bringing it forward to maybe next year. Checking stuff out on internet and planning on a few trips this year to check out a few towns that we like the sound of. Thinking of Granada region. My dad is spanish - from Galicia, love it there but if going to emigrate then want to move somewhere a bit warmer. You told me a few days ago that you are going to Oz in a couple of years. I envy you.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

I bet genegenie is your next door neighbour and is grinning his head off at you every day!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:45 am
Happy in my bubble

Nah, not in Spain. Still stuck in blighty... not even compensated by having a bit of snow!!! Me and hubby were planning on moving on retirement (donkeys years off yet) but thinking of maybe bringing it forward to maybe next year. Checking stuff out on internet and planning on a few trips this year to check out a few towns that we like the sound of. Thinking of Granada region. My dad is spanish - from Galicia, love it there but if going to emigrate then want to move somewhere a bit warmer. You told me a few days ago that you are going to Oz in a couple of years. I envy you.
Yep thats what we are hoping but one of the kids told us today that he wasnt coming so bit gutted today coz i dont want to be on the other side of the world to them so if we dont end up in Oz Spain it is right next door to genegenie
To be honest i dont know what will happen if he doesnt come with us

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.