Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Welcome To Forum Village

Welcome To Forum Village

Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:47 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome To Forum Village

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I bet genegenie is your next door neighbour and is grinning his head off at you every day!!
Oh god i hope not - that would mean that he is a she and not a very nice person and i like to think that he is up for a good laugh and she sure aint
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:48 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you two just going to natter away on the village street corner all night. Haven't you got chores to do for Gods sake!

I dont want you two to still be there when the night watchman comes on shift to Police the streets, dont want you to be mistaken for something you're not
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:49 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Are you two just going to natter away on the village street corner all night. Haven't you got chores to do for Gods sake!

I dont want you two to still be there when the night watchman comes on shift to Police the streets, dont want you to be mistaken for something you're not
are you the local bobby Mitzy - i quite like a man in uniform
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I had to appoint myself as night watchman as everybody ignored me earlier........ I'm always just coming to the forums usually just as everyone is going to bed. So I sit here sadly all night just waiting for someone to say something.

I am an unusually sad night watchman with no one to look after, but you can all sleep well in your beds knowing that if anyone steps out of line all night, someone will be here to show them the error of their ways

Errrr ... what kind of uniform do you prefer
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:53 pm
Happy in my bubble

I had to appoint myself as night watchman as everybody ignored me earlier........ I'm always just coming to the forums usually just as everyone is going to bed. So I sit here sadly all night just waiting for someone to say something.

I am an unusually sad night watchman with no one to look after, but you can all sleep well in your beds knowing that if anyone steps out of line all night, someone will be here to show them the error of their ways

Errrr ... what kind of uniform do you prefer
whats yours like
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:55 pm
Senior Moment

whats yours like
My what?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sam, sounds to me like Mitzy hides in bushes on street corners listening to women gossipping!! Hope he is fully clothed!!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:58 pm
Happy in my bubble

Hey Sam, sounds to me like Mitzy hides in bushes on street corners listening to women gossipping!! Hope he is fully clothed!!
never thought of that - mitz i thought you said you had a uniform
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:58 pm
Happy in my bubble

My what?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:00 pm
Senior Moment

never thought of that - mitz i thought you said you had a uniform
I do I do!!!!

Its a pair of green wellingtons, a scarf and a grey rain mac with easy release buttons down the front, and thats it ...... literally ... thats it. You may be seeing more of me later
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I do I do!!!!

Its a pair of green wellingtons, a scarf and a grey rain mac with easy release buttons down the front, and thats it ...... literally ... thats it. You may be seeing more of me later
Suspenders on your socks??
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Welcome To Forum Village

You've never said that to me and i am a man in uniform
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:20 pm
Happy in my bubble

I do I do!!!!

Promises, promises
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:21 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by genegenie
You've never said that to me and i am a man in uniform
I like a man in uniform genegenie
Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:22 pm
Happy in my bubble

Suspenders on your socks??
Youve seen him too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.