Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Wearing dressing gowns out ????

Wearing dressing gowns out ????

Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wearing dressing gowns out ????

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I used to take my daughters to work every morning (early about 6.30) in my pj's and slippers but I was in the car so please tell me that doesn't count............PLEASE!
That doesn't really seem too bad......many years ago my mum used to walk our dog in the early hours to the top of the lane and back in her nightie and dressing gown. We lived in the countryside though so only two rows of houses and everyone was in bed so hopefully she wasn't seen
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:54 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
How funny !!!!

But hopefully got a long way to go before I'm borrowing Lionda's sexy bed socks

Hey don't knock the bed socks....they are really cute....even got eyes that roll when you walk When your standards start to slip just let me know and I'll have 'em washed and aired ready to wear
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:54 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Its not just older women I see young girls 18 upwards, younger women with children and middle aged women in fact all ages,
One young woman she cant be any older than 18 and I dont think I have seen her out of her PJ in months unless she is off to the Disco
They all do there house work in the PJ and then pop to the shop to get stuff for lunch.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

It only counts when you break down, I now remember taking my husband in Oz to work in my pjs and bare feet and ran out of petrol on the way back.... worse my husbands business partner saw me and stopped and gave me a hand. I had only met him once....

I used to take my daughters to work every morning (early about 6.30) in my pj's and slippers but I was in the car so please tell me that doesn't count............PLEASE!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 6:46 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Just taken the dog out the front of the house for him to have a piddle with my dressing gown on!!! This thread came into my head so I quickly got back in the house. Cant stop chuckling to myself now lol
Old Feb 10th 2007, 6:50 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Just taken the dog out the front of the house for him to have a piddle with my dressing gown on!!! This thread came into my head so I quickly got back in the house. Cant stop chuckling to myself now lol
Didn`t he have a job doing it wearing your dressing gown ?
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:09 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Didn`t he have a job doing it wearing your dressing gown ?
He didnt do a job though!!! Only a piddle.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hey don't knock the bed socks....they are really cute....even got eyes that roll when you walk When your standards start to slip just let me know and I'll have 'em washed and aired ready to wear

The socks have eyes that roll ...really ....ooooo I'm getting tempted now hun :

Can't believe they are so many gals admitting to wearing there pjs and dressing gowns out......

I'm going get a dog and go for it !!!!

And Keith....that photo was mint .........I'm going check out your other thread now........
Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

You naughty girl, embarrassing your dog like that....I can just hear him/her thinking, she's not wearing that again is she, better be quick... My partner walked out to the washing line to get some clothes in his birthday suit, we thought the house was a bit more private there, hidden by trees and no one could see, until my neighbour made a comment about him having a cute bum.

Originally Posted by sam parky
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:00 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Well I live in South London and have been known to pop out to the car parked on the street in dressing gown and PJs. I cannot see what all the fuss is about. It's all about integration. I remember an actor friend touring in Scotland years ago heading down for breakfast at his digs in gown and pj's to be told by dragon landlandy that this was not done in Scotland!!!
I often garden in Spain in my pjs. It's all about what you feel comfortable in and to hell with the neighbours.
In the Carribbean may women spend the day in headscarf and rollers... out and about in the shops etc etc, in preparation for the evening outing.
Loose your inhibitions people....go upmarket with your pjs and wear them out for all to see.....
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:20 pm
Popping in for a chat

This has reminded me of a time in the early 70's when a friend of mine came out on the town with us wearing a floor length nightdress. She couldn't decide what to wear and the nightie looked good so she wore it out! Luckily it wasn't see through and was quite pretty I'd forgotten about that, this thread has brought the memory back
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:51 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Lying in bed last night I suddenly remembered what my daughter told me about her new boyfriend. She usually drives to his place but for some reason this one evening she took a bus, she phoned him and told him to meet her at the bus stop as she did not feel safe walking to his house on her own.

When she stepped of the bus she could not see him and was feeling pretty miffed that he was not there, the only person she could see was a weird looking chap in slippers, blue and white stripe pj's and a heavy woollen poncho over the top and a baseball cap on his head. She said she was still in denial the following morning, she could not believe that he had actually walked the streets of London dressed like that and especially to meet her!!! One year on he is still the same and at long last she has a sense of humour.

Last edited by crispy; Feb 10th 2007 at 1:04 pm. Reason: usual - spelling
Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:06 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lying in bed last night I suddenly remembered what my daughter told me about her new boyfriend. She usually drives to his place but for some reason this one evening she took a bus, she phoned him and told him to meet her at the bus stop as she did not feel safe walking to his house on her own.

When she stepped of the bus she could not see him and was feeling pretty miffed that he was not there, the only person she could see was a weird looking chap in slippers, blue and white stripe pj's and a heavy woollen poncho over the top and a baseball cap on his head. She said she was still in denial the following morning, she could not believe that he had actually walked the streets of London dressed like that and especially to meet her!!! One year on he is still the same and at long last she has a sense of humour.
Like it
Old Feb 10th 2007, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Well after the Integration thread I think I will buy myself a few pairs of designer pj's before I come to live in Spain!!!

Old Feb 10th 2007, 6:00 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helenp
Well after the Integration thread I think I will buy myself a few pairs of designer pj's before I come to live in Spain!!!

They don't need to be designer wear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.