Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A useful academic exercise????

A useful academic exercise????

Old Apr 5th 2013, 10:42 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A useful academic exercise????

Originally Posted by The Beast
All I know.....Is that I am a different class than you lot!!!
We're not going to argue... How is life down there?
Old Apr 5th 2013, 10:47 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't see a class for Rednecks so there's little point me filling it in.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

All I know.....Is that I am a different class than you lot!!!
Yes we are happy with that
Old Apr 5th 2013, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
We're not going to argue... How is life down there?
Hi Steve D! Lifes as it should be...No more, no less!

The weather turned shite for Easter as per the norm and the heating went back on and log fires were lit.....

The whole political edifice is corrupt from the top down....No one is working, none pay tax....The black economy rules.... The royalty is bent as....well, as bent as whatever....Crime is up, prices are up, wages are down or in some cases....Not there....Suicides are up, repatriations to the UK and other EU countries are at an all time high....Butano just went up, gasoil just went up....And the bast#rds in Lidles have just put the price of p-nuts up cos I buy so many to feed the birds....

Aside from that...All is hunky dory!
Old Apr 5th 2013, 2:56 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

The weather turned shite for Easter as per the norm and the heating went back on and log fires were lit.....

The whole political edifice is corrupt from the top down....No one is working, none pay tax....The black economy rules.... The royalty is bent as....well, as bent as whatever....Crime is up, prices are up, wages are down or in some cases....Not there....Suicides are up, repatriations to the UK and other EU countries are at an all time high....Butano just went up, gasoil just went up....And the bast#rds in Lidles have just put the price of p-nuts up cos I buy so many to feed the birds....

Shhhhhhhh, don't upset the lad. He was certain that EVERYTHING was hunky dory.... exports up !, corruption wiped out, economy booming and everyone working legally
Old Apr 5th 2013, 3:47 pm
Banned

notacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of light

I have noticed on a number of threads a lot of posters have mentioned that there have been an inordinate number of rainy days this winter and some exceptionally extreme conditions.....Up north....We have had one of the mildest winter seasons for many a year and apart from a chilly four weeks we have had sunshine and great temps since last October.... I think we have had 12 days of rain since September....The difference in day and night time temps have been vast but overall the heating and log fire were only in use for 10 weeks...Big difference eh?
Perhaps we are lucky here? Or perhaps it is our geographical location?
But every night we have a clear sky the heavens are alive with spectacular views.....

Jinxed us, you bastard.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 3:52 pm
On the road again.

Originally Posted by notacontrathinker
[/COLOR]
Jinxed us, you bastard.
I'm over the moon with this wee drop rain.
A decent heavy shower lasting a couple of hours once every ten days or so will do me nicely this time of year and save a fair bit of graft as well as an expensive water bill.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 3:59 pm
Banned

notacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
I'm over the moon with this wee drop rain.
A decent heavy shower lasting a couple of hours once every ten days or so will do me nicely this time of year and save a fair bit of graft as well as an expensive water bill.
True. The drought's broken in Catalunya, we need all the water we can get. They have a nasty habit of turning off the water here late August.

On Topic.
I'm traditional working class with a villa on the Costa Brava.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 4:20 pm
On the road again.

True. The drought's broken in Catalunya, we need all the water we can get. They have a nasty habit of turning off the water here late August.

On Topic.
I'm traditional working class with a villa on the Costa Brava.
You're lucky.
They normally turn mine off once a week, but usually for just a few hours or so.

I look up to you.
I'm just a lower class working peasant redneck sodbuster living in a broken down hovel with a bloody great hole in the roof.

No kidding, I've been waiting 3 weeks for the insurance co. to fix it and now it's pittling in again today.

Worst of it is that it keeps knocking the electrics out.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute

[/COLOR]
Jinxed us, you bastard.
I think perhaps I have????

I started building a wall and tiling some steps and the sand and cement is under tarpaulin at the moment...
Old Apr 5th 2013, 4:51 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

I think perhaps I have????

I started building a wall and tiling some steps and the sand and cement is under tarpaulin at the moment...
Don't let the ajuntamento catch you doing that. It's what, a trillion euro fine for not getting their permission to fart? ( let alone do something with cement, which is traceable ).