Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Types of resturant/bar

Types of resturant/bar

Old Jul 12th 2010, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Bomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Types of resturant/bar

Originally Posted by crc
…… ok. I will try and find out what the official line is……

your personal view i'm not going to argue.
If you don’t know what the official line is, why were you asking about taxes to deduct when you pay them? That enquiry suggests that you are something to do with the organisation.

The last thing I’m looking for is an argument, I’m just trying to sort out for my peace of mind what is fact and what is fantasy.

Originally Posted by crc
nationality varies
not allowed to say any of the rest of that.
If this is above board and legitimate I personally think you’ve said too much already, the old military saying “careless talk costs lives” still holds true in today’s climate.

Originally Posted by Rotor
Seems like some of us forum regulars are looking for something interesting to discuss but this seems like B.S to me If it was a guy posting Walter Mitty would come to mind.
Hear, hear. Care in the community is not always a good thing.
When I read the OP’s replies to questions asked of her on her tax thread I was tempted to post “can you get one of your parents to respond”.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:25 am
crc
Just Joined

crc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bomber Harris
If you don’t know what the official line is, why were you asking about taxes to deduct when you pay them? That enquiry suggests that you are something to do with the organisation.

The last thing I’m looking for is an argument, I’m just trying to sort out for my peace of mind what is fact and what is fantasy.

If this is above board and legitimate I personally think you’ve said too much already, the old military saying “careless talk costs lives” still holds true in today’s climate.

Hear, hear. Care in the community is not always a good thing.
When I read the OP’s replies to questions asked of her on her tax thread I was tempted to post “can you get one of your parents to respond”.
I was asked by one of generals to post the tax thread.

I have checked the official line and wish I hadn't, not saying why though as I can't.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crc

I have checked the official line and wish I hadn't, not saying why though as I can't.

Ms Walt.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:36 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

You are having us on aren't you
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:41 am
crc
Just Joined

crc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackytoo
You are having us on aren't you
I'm not, and it is partly this forum which has caused it.
Old Jul 12th 2010, 2:58 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crc
In which case I am sure he would have access to the relevant information without resorting to posting on an Expat forum.

I am closing this thread as it is going nowhere.