Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Things that are more expensive in Spain?

Things that are more expensive in Spain?

Old Oct 22nd 2011, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that are more expensive in Spain?

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
LOL at comments that you can't get reasonably priced, decent clothes in Spain.

From New York to New Delhi, people are lining up to shop at Zara stores.
I called into my nearest branches of Zara and Mango yesterday, thinking that in the light of all the recent comments on here, things might have improved.

I looked at a shift dress in Zara - the fabric was 'bunched' along the seams meaning that they would not lie flat and the dress would look lumpy when worn. A three-quarter length coat in Mango was made of fabric so stiff and rough that it could have been used as roofing felt. I didn't even bother to look at the prices, even if they'd been 1€ each I wouldn't have bought them.
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Rambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of lightRambling Rose is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Things that are more expensive in Spain?

Personally I would stock up on underwear, although with M & S and other stores delivering to Spain now its not the problem it was. I can't find a bra in my size here in Spain but even if I could they do seem to be more expensive than in the UK.