British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   SWINE FLU HITS SPAIN. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/swine-flu-hits-spain-606517/)

livit Jun 1st 2009 11:26 pm

Re: SWINE FLU HITS SPAIN.

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 7626121)
Your sex and colour hair may be a good get out clause for you. ;-))

I`ll bear that in mind.:confused:

Isaac Albéniz secondary school in Leganés, Madrid, has been closed from yesterday following 2 confirmed cases of Swine Flu and 40 being investigated.

They are reported as a girl who had recently returned from New York and a younger brother who attends the nearby Pío Baroja primary school..

jdr Jun 1st 2009 11:38 pm

Originally Posted by livit (Post 7626155)
I`ll bear that in mind.:confused:

Isaac Albéniz secondary school in Leganés, Madrid, has been closed from yesterday following 2 confirmed cases of Swine Flu and 40 being investigated.

They are reported as a girl who had recently returned from New York and a younger brother who attends the nearby Pío Baroja primary school..

When I go to the UK I usually catch some sort of chill, cold or flue from the aircon on the plane.
I shall go to the new hospital at Benalmadena and patent it, but what shall I bloody call it ?
We have already had Chinese, Asian, Cat, Bird, Swine, and loads I can`t remember, but I don`t think there has been a Benalmadena one yet.
Sorted, watch this space.

ROTFLMFAO

Hondon Voyager Jun 1st 2009 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 7626195)
When I go to the UK I usually catch some sort of chill, cold or flue from the aircon on the plane.
I shall go to the new hospital at Benalmadena and patent it, but what shall I bloody call it ?
We have already had Chinese, Asian, Cat, Bird, Swine, and loads I can`t remember, but I don`t think there has been a Benalmadena one yet.
Sorted, watch this space.

ROTFLMFAO

:rofl:

livit Jun 2nd 2009 12:01 am

Thank you for that.I`ve put it into favorites, so when I`m old enough for grand children I can understand there texts.:lol:

I note that FFS isn`t there, i guess you made that up.:rofl:

I also note that GOG isn`t there either, if you want to know what that is, look at JDR`s photo`s.:p

IMO you may need to read and understand flu a bit more before claiming Benalmadena flu as yours.:lol:

Mitzyboy Jun 2nd 2009 1:36 am

Originally Posted by livit (Post 7626302)
Thank you for that.I`ve put it into favorites, so when I`m old enough for grand children I can understand there texts.:lol:

I note that FFS isn`t there, i guess you made that up.:rofl:

I also note that GOG isn`t there either, if you want to know what that is, look at JDR`s photo`s.:p

IMO you may need to read and understand flu a bit more before claiming Benalmadena flu as yours.:lol:

Oh FFS

:)

lynnxa Jun 2nd 2009 1:38 am

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager (Post 7621213)
;) I am warning u Livit I bet he is biding his time ,he is going to come back and slaughter you :rofl::rofl:

he's around

he sent me some karma yesterday:p

Hondon Voyager Jun 2nd 2009 2:28 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 7626694)
Oh FFS

:rofl::rofl:

livit Jun 2nd 2009 4:06 am

Originally Posted by lynnxa (Post 7626704)
he's around

he sent me some karma yesterday:p

DISAIIC.:p

In the last 30 days there have been 4327 influenza cases reported and 2479 Swine Flu cases.

To date there have been 17,410 confirmed cases of Swine and 115 deaths worldwide.

livit Jun 2nd 2009 4:06 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 7626694)
Oh FFS

:thumbsup:

Mitzyboy Jun 2nd 2009 4:56 am

Originally Posted by livit (Post 7627155)
DISAIIC.:p

In the last 30 days there have been 4327 influenza cases reported and 2479 Swine Flu cases.

To date there have been 17,410 confirmed cases of Swine and 115 deaths worldwide.

Oh FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

jdr Jun 2nd 2009 5:00 am

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 7627301)
Oh FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Use this.....

Mitzyboy Jun 2nd 2009 5:04 am

Originally Posted by jdr (Post 7627324)
Use this.....

I suppose I should report myself for gratuitously excessive use of emoticons

battlezone123 Jun 2nd 2009 11:08 am

Can someone please tell me what a troll is? I have seen it mentioned before on expats.

Ray Jun 2nd 2009 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by battlezone123 (Post 7628143)
Can someone please tell me what a troll is? I have seen it mentioned before on expats.

Damn ..has Google broken down again....

jjh Jun 2nd 2009 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by battlezone123 (Post 7628143)

Look at this. Just about sums up livit.

http://kb.iu.edu/data/afhc.html