Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Successfull in Spain.

Successfull in Spain.

Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:03 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Successfull in Spain.

What a pile of elitist cack!
The public school network, the right Uni, funny handshakes, being raised on the playing fields of Eton and then sodomised in the showers afterwards counts for nothing out here.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:11 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No, at 7 am before work ...... but I lived a distance away.
So what do they do after work, suck blood from unsuspecting people.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
What a pile of elitist cack!
The public school network, the right Uni, funny handshakes, being raised on the playing fields of Eton and then sodomised in the showers afterwards counts for nothing out here.

Afterwards !!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2008, 8:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lee8
So what do they do after work, suck blood from unsuspecting people.
No eventually they retire early and go and live in the sunshine and sip G & T's
Old Jan 9th 2008, 2:21 pm
Banned

lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

No eventually they retire early and go and live in the sunshine and sip G & T's

Will that satisfy them for long.

How do you class retirement then when your connected to a real estate business or is that just a hobby.

I retire every Friday, I then come out of retirement on Mondays.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:32 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Will that satisfy them for long.

How do you class retirement then when your connected to a real estate business or is that just a hobby.

I suppose you could call it a hobby .... its certainly not like real work
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

You gotta give it to Lee8. He doesn't sit on the fence! It must that Swiss Finishing/Diplomatic school he went to maybe...

Have you suspended RM... cos I really want to have a debate about Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall and his chickens!!!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
You gotta give it to Lee8. He doesn't sit on the fence! It must that Swiss Finishing/Diplomatic school he went to maybe...
I don`t do Diplomacy, too much thought required.

I hope I`ll be able to retire at your age and enjoy G&T`s in the sun when i retire though, i`d let you know Mitzy, but you`ll have checked out of planet earth by then.

Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:31 pm
Senior Moment

I i`d let you know Mitzy, but you`ll have checked out of planet earth by then.
Longevity runs in my family, we normally check out in late eighties / early nineties, however I'll be good for nothing by then.

No we aint susoended RM, I was wondering where he was
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

I don`t do Diplomacy, too much thought required.

I hope I`ll be able to retire at your age and enjoy G&T`s in the sun when i retire though, i`d let you know Mitzy, but you`ll have checked out of planet earth by then.

Eh up lad! (I am not Northern but something just happened there.. sorry) there is nothing wrong with a gentleman of a certain age enjoying himself and chilling, but keeping 'his hand in'! I hope that doesn't sound deviant!

You young 'whipper snappers'... I dunno eh!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Longevity runs in my family, we normally check out in late eighties / early nineties, however I'll be good for nothing by then.

No we aint susoended RM, I was wondering where he was
I was thinking of on the lines of when you were suspended from School... I am going to start a thread about HFW and his chickens.. I will tempt the bugger out ...
Old Jan 9th 2008, 6:44 pm
Banned

I wish you a long and happy retirement then.

Now I need to lay down, my head hurts, and you may start to like me.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Could you please tell me how I can enjoy the same idyllic scenario that you seem to be enjoying please mitzy?

Assuming that you weren't a miilionaire before you started of course
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:08 pm
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough

Ive been here 13 years, moved out with young kids who are now too big for their boots, and have worked doing all sorts but can honestly say I have never once been out of work. Mainly self employed with the odd stints of gainful employment.

Staying power and an absolute belief in yourself is the main ingredient I would say. Patience and time secondary and the ability to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into whatever you need to do.

I know about the BNI and was invited to the Marbella chapter. I went and did find it interesting but couldnt commit to the weekly 7am meets as I work too hard!! It seemed a good idea and its only an 'official' networking scenario. The peeps were nice and I may take it up in the future but I tend to prefer to spend my time with the family or doing what I want to do.

Anyone coming over I would always encourage to try it - its not for everyone and dont think you can get help and benefits!!!

You oculd plan for years but whats the point - you only live once!!
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:13 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Could you please tell me how I can enjoy the same idyllic scenario that you seem to be enjoying please mitzy?
Assuming that you weren't a miilionaire before you started of course
Own your own company for 12 years, work 14 hour days, take only two weeks holiday a year, get regularly called out in the middle of the night, miss a lot of your kid growing up, stress yourself to the max ........ its easy ...... as the saying goes the harder you work the luckier you get.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.