Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:28 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Stop calling me a drama queen!!
Oh! Okay.

Sorry Matt.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:29 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:29 pm
ex-squaddie

I hope you saw that coming?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 1:30 pm
ex-squaddie

DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:07 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
I think he's ignoring you
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:30 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

jeez it's quiet in here today............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................: zzz:
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:45 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa
jeez it's quiet in here today............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................: zzz:

now please dont drop off,it makes you dribble,and stop snoring you woke me up lolxxxxxx
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Do you mean http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv9wphuAgL8
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

or...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv9wphuAgL8
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:56 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cornish maid

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!
I almost smiled at that one.............well I would have if I had been about 9 years old and still played with Action Man.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:47 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I was clear, from at least 3 people on the forum that they didn't like the way the thread was going. Maybe they didn't understand it, maybe they didn't get the silly humour, hell, maybe they don't like the colour white, I don't know, and care even less.

You know its funny but one of the most common things I hear on this forum from people who are unhappy in their respective countries is that they struggle making friends, that they are lonely. Thats why they are here, to make friends, to hopefully carry on those friendships in the real world, and as that this site is one of the best out there.

We don't all come to hear Fred talk about the legal stuff, yeah we do listen, and its been invaluable to those that want to listen, but its not why we are here, we are here for the social contact.

But no, some don't want that and while they may be all OK with it on the surface they are, I'm pretty sure, making it plain and clear secretly that they are not happy.

Thanks for the words Sam, I know I have some friends on the board, I'm not trying to say that people are being mean to me and I'm going to cry, I just cant get over how if some people want to have a laugh, and its not hurting a soul then leave be.

I personally think a break is good for everyone and I will be on one when the rugby starts, until then your all stuck with me, and if you "all" want me serious then you got me serious.

Hi Matt
Ive not been on Spanish expats very long and i know i dont know you as well as the others on here but from what ive seen you have a brilliant sense of humour and knowledge and give out loads of info. You would be missed loads if you didnt come on here - one of my rules of life is - 'if they dont like me tough thats their problem and its their loss' - dont let them (whoever they are) get to you coz you going would be our loss.
Love Sam
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:50 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Who made the criticism? Can someone post a link please?
All i can say to that vid is ouch ouch ouch

Last edited by jdr; Aug 3rd 2007 at 6:56 pm.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:05 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Matt
you have a brilliant sense of humour and knowledge and give out loads of info.
Are you sure you've got the right man
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Are you sure you've got the right man
shhh, I'm getting some loving here, it wont last, when Derby gets here he will shoot me down so shhh!

How was the siesta?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.