Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:55 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Just so that we are all clear, this thread was just a bit of fun between a few people who seem to get along.

Judging by some of the intimation behind some comments I shall make this post all clear for those who don't want to join in, that way the Mods wont have to be bothered.

I personally find it amazing that a thread that hurts no one and was a bit of fun is being criticised by people who enjoy posting racist crap.

I am so glad I am leaving soon.
Matt,

I dont understand you post. But I just want to say that I really enjoy your company on here and look forward to your posts. So, please dont go anywhere because I am sure you will be missed by more than just me
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:35 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Matt,

I dont understand you post. But I just want to say that I really enjoy your company on here and look forward to your posts. So, please dont go anywhere because I am sure you will be missed by more than just me
I was clear, from at least 3 people on the forum that they didn't like the way the thread was going. Maybe they didn't understand it, maybe they didn't get the silly humour, hell, maybe they don't like the colour white, I don't know, and care even less.

You know its funny but one of the most common things I hear on this forum from people who are unhappy in their respective countries is that they struggle making friends, that they are lonely. Thats why they are here, to make friends, to hopefully carry on those friendships in the real world, and as that this site is one of the best out there.

We don't all come to hear Fred talk about the legal stuff, yeah we do listen, and its been invaluable to those that want to listen, but its not why we are here, we are here for the social contact.

But no, some don't want that and while they may be all OK with it on the surface they are, I'm pretty sure, making it plain and clear secretly that they are not happy.

Thanks for the words Sam, I know I have some friends on the board, I'm not trying to say that people are being mean to me and I'm going to cry, I just cant get over how if some people want to have a laugh, and its not hurting a soul then leave be.

I personally think a break is good for everyone and I will be on one when the rugby starts, until then your all stuck with me, and if you "all" want me serious then you got me serious.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:38 am

I was clear, from at least 3 people on the forum that they didn't like the way the thread was going. Maybe they didn't understand it, maybe they didn't get the silly humour, hell, maybe they don't like the colour white, I don't know, and care even less.

You know its funny but one of the most common things I hear on this forum from people who are unhappy in their respective countries is that they struggle making friends, that they are lonely. Thats why they are here, to make friends, to hopefully carry on those friendships in the real world, and as that this site is one of the best out there.

We don't all come to hear Fred talk about the legal stuff, yeah we do listen, and its been invaluable to those that want to listen, but its not why we are here, we are here for the social contact.

But no, some don't want that and while they may be all OK with it on the surface they are, I'm pretty sure, making it plain and clear secretly that they are not happy.

Thanks for the words Sam, I know I have some friends on the board, I'm not trying to say that people are being mean to me and I'm going to cry, I just cant get over how if some people want to have a laugh, and its not hurting a soul then leave be.

I personally think a break is good for everyone and I will be on one when the rugby starts, until then your all stuck with me, and if you "all" want me serious then you got me serious.

Good job you posted that Matt. I was just going to start emailing "admin" on the map
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:38 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Good job you posted that Matt. I was just going to start emailing "admin" on the map
Now that would be hard to ignore!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:39 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

You couldn't be serious if you tried!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:40 am

Now that would be hard to ignore!
I know lol. I was also going to get everyone else to contact you through admin There would be no getting away from us then
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:41 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I hate it when people leave the board. Must be something wrong with them, somewhere.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:42 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I hate it when people leave the board. Must be something wrong with them, somewhere.
They usually come back though
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:42 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
They always come back though
It's so bloody pathetic isn't it?

Some don't even last a month.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
They usually come back though
Oh, btw homer, your wife posts in the USA and Trailer Park a lot, did you know? lol
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:51 am
Straw Man.

I know, its so annoying.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:55 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, btw homer, your wife posts in the USA and Trailer Park a lot, did you know? lol
OMG .... must go there Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 8:58 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Just so that we are all clear, this thread was just a bit of fun between a few people who seem to get along.

Judging by some of the intimation behind some comments I shall make this post all clear for those who don't want to join in, that way the Mods wont have to be bothered.

I personally find it amazing that a thread that hurts no one and was a bit of fun is being criticised by people who enjoy posting racist crap.

I am so glad I am leaving soon.
Who made the criticism? Can someone post a link please?

Matt. Stop being a bloody drama queen. When you say "I am so glad I'm leaving soon" it implies that you'd like to go now but can't. Like someone who is leaving a job but is forced to work out their notice. You can leave this forum in a heartbeat if you want to. But listen..If people want to moan then let them. They only show themselves up to be whining old knobbers who's only enjoyment in life is complaining at restuarants and diners. Truth is, they're too thicked skinned to realise that it's the Chef or the Burger flipper who has the last laugh (See Slim Shady!).

You kicked my arse when I was miserable yesterday and rightly so. Have a look at this. It's something you've probably seen before but hopefully it'll make the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end and your willy shrivel

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:02 am

Is there a cloud of misery or something going around?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:04 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a cloud of misery or something going around?
no, that particular cloud of misery is busy somewhere else today

right about now, in fact

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.