British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Sshhhhhh, its so quiet! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/sshhhhhh-its-so-quiet-468650/)

Pam Sarky Jul 24th 2007 6:13 pm

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

I cant remeber it being so quiet in siesta time since it started. Where are you all, what you up to?

rugbymatt Jul 24th 2007 6:14 pm

Re: Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky (Post 5100438)
I cant remeber it being so quiet in siesta time since it started. Where are you all, what you up to?

I know, I'm going to take the dog for another bike ride I'm so bored!!

Pam Sarky Jul 24th 2007 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5100444)

Youre doing right, getting the dog used to the Spanish travel system :lol:

Where does he sit, front or back? ;)

Mitzyboy Jul 24th 2007 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5100444)

You're so easily bored .......... think of the poor Dog, its probably sitting in the corner quaking now thinking "OMG no ..... not the bike thing again".

rugbymatt Jul 24th 2007 7:04 pm

I'm back, and it looks like its still boooooring!

Mitzyboy Jul 24th 2007 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5100639)

Hows the dog? Shagged out?

rugbymatt Jul 24th 2007 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy (Post 5100685)
Hows the dog? Shagged out?

you have to be kidding!

Actually the ONLY thing that is seriously worrying me about Spain is the dog, she is so used to being active almost all day that it will be really hard to calm her down!

I also have the problem of her not being able to be left alone!!

lynnxa Jul 24th 2007 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5100639)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:zzz:

you woke me up:eek:

mrsjdr Jul 24th 2007 9:01 pm

I am back, been watching BB

jandy44 Jul 24th 2007 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky (Post 5100438)

Well guess what guys my first post today,Iv been to Whitby for the day and it was actually sunny,not long got back,its been a good day apart from George,s legs are knackered,I took him for a walk along this track and failed to see any sheep,oh dear he spotted them and took off like a whippet :mad:he went through all the undergrowth and crossed a river ,he just wanted to play with the flamin sheep...:eek: then we had to entice him back across the river.Then he had a little play in the sea,he loves that,I only let him have a few minutes,well now hes taken to his bed,well tired,I just hoping he,s OK after a nights rest.
I took some pics but Im to tired to put them on the puter tonight,so all in all not a bad day..............normal service resumes tommorrow:thumbup:

Eve Jul 24th 2007 10:31 pm

:zzz:

Hi guys,
I thought I would catch up, arrived, Monday, and feels like I have been back forever, extremely hot, village was like marie celest yesterday in the aftermath of feria weekend, so had an easy day and went to a party in the evening, got up early this morning, started working at 7 and have blitzed the house, although OH has done a brill job with the rewiring of ground floor, the debris has had a fortnight to settle, and boy had it settled, on everything, yuk so started on terrace and worked my way down each floor, finished at 1 o clock, then I had to go shopping as I didn't have a scrap of food. had a lovely siesta this afternoon and then out to another party tonight, just got home, guess what I am not doing a thing tomorrow, just going to bask in the sun.:thumbup
So on that note I shall say night night, and will catch up again soon.
Luv to all,
Eve
XX:cool:

Bigbhudda69 Jul 24th 2007 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by Eve (Post 5101565)
:zzz:

Hi guys,
I thought I would catch up, arrived, Monday, and feels like I have been back forever, extremely hot, village was like marie celest yesterday in the aftermath of feria weekend, so had an easy day and went to a party in the evening, got up early this morning, started working at 7 and have blitzed the house, although OH has done a brill job with the rewiring of ground floor, the debris has had a fortnight to settle, and boy had it settled, on everything, yuk so started on terrace and worked my way down each floor, finished at 1 o clock, then I had to go shopping as I didn't have a scrap of food. had a lovely siesta this afternoon and then out to another party tonight, just got home, guess what I am not doing a thing tomorrow, just going to bask in the sun.:thumbup
So on that note I shall say night night, and will catch up again soon.
Luv to all,
Eve
XX:cool:

I hope you are not distracting my builders with all your party frocks...are you going up the mountains while you are there this time.?..enjoy your stay.

Eve Jul 25th 2007 7:42 am

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69 (Post 5101646)
I hope you are not distracting my builders with all your party frocks...are you going up the mountains while you are there this time.?..enjoy your stay.

:thumbup: not in my party frock, may frighten the goats!!
Take care
Luv Eve
x

rugbymatt Jul 31st 2007 7:01 pm

(Bump)

lynnxa Jul 31st 2007 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt (Post 5130385)
(Bump)

lonely?