Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:13 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

I cant remeber it being so quiet in siesta time since it started. Where are you all, what you up to?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sshhhhhh, its so quiet!

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I cant remeber it being so quiet in siesta time since it started. Where are you all, what you up to?
I know, I'm going to take the dog for another bike ride I'm so bored!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:17 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Youre doing right, getting the dog used to the Spanish travel system

Where does he sit, front or back?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

You're so easily bored .......... think of the poor Dog, its probably sitting in the corner quaking now thinking "OMG no ..... not the bike thing again".

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 24th 2007 at 6:25 pm. Reason: Bloddy spolling ogain
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back, and it looks like its still boooooring!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hows the dog? Shagged out?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:16 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hows the dog? Shagged out?
you have to be kidding!

Actually the ONLY thing that is seriously worrying me about Spain is the dog, she is so used to being active almost all day that it will be really hard to calm her down!

I also have the problem of her not being able to be left alone!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:30 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you woke me up
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

I am back, been watching BB
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:21 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Well guess what guys my first post today,Iv been to Whitby for the day and it was actually sunny,not long got back,its been a good day apart from George,s legs are knackered,I took him for a walk along this track and failed to see any sheep,oh dear he spotted them and took off like a whippet he went through all the undergrowth and crossed a river ,he just wanted to play with the flamin sheep... then we had to entice him back across the river.Then he had a little play in the sea,he loves that,I only let him have a few minutes,well now hes taken to his bed,well tired,I just hoping he,s OK after a nights rest.
I took some pics but Im to tired to put them on the puter tonight,so all in all not a bad day..............normal service resumes tommorrow
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:31 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi guys,
I thought I would catch up, arrived, Monday, and feels like I have been back forever, extremely hot, village was like marie celest yesterday in the aftermath of feria weekend, so had an easy day and went to a party in the evening, got up early this morning, started working at 7 and have blitzed the house, although OH has done a brill job with the rewiring of ground floor, the debris has had a fortnight to settle, and boy had it settled, on everything, yuk so started on terrace and worked my way down each floor, finished at 1 o clock, then I had to go shopping as I didn't have a scrap of food. had a lovely siesta this afternoon and then out to another party tonight, just got home, guess what I am not doing a thing tomorrow, just going to bask in the sun.:thumbup
So on that note I shall say night night, and will catch up again soon.
Luv to all,
Eve
XX
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve

Hi guys,
I thought I would catch up, arrived, Monday, and feels like I have been back forever, extremely hot, village was like marie celest yesterday in the aftermath of feria weekend, so had an easy day and went to a party in the evening, got up early this morning, started working at 7 and have blitzed the house, although OH has done a brill job with the rewiring of ground floor, the debris has had a fortnight to settle, and boy had it settled, on everything, yuk so started on terrace and worked my way down each floor, finished at 1 o clock, then I had to go shopping as I didn't have a scrap of food. had a lovely siesta this afternoon and then out to another party tonight, just got home, guess what I am not doing a thing tomorrow, just going to bask in the sun.:thumbup
So on that note I shall say night night, and will catch up again soon.
Luv to all,
Eve
XX
I hope you are not distracting my builders with all your party frocks...are you going up the mountains while you are there this time.?..enjoy your stay.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 7:42 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
I hope you are not distracting my builders with all your party frocks...are you going up the mountains while you are there this time.?..enjoy your stay.
not in my party frock, may frighten the goats!!
Take care
Luv Eve
x
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:01 pm
Straw Man.

(Bump)
Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:07 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

(Bump)
lonely?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.