Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spain is the best country in Europe...

Spain is the best country in Europe...

Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:51 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spain is the best country in Europe...

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I bet you didn't get that for free though, you could have had all that in the UK, in any private hospital.

Yes it was free actually and on my health card, I opted to pay about 18 quid a night for my own private room with own toilet shower room TV, Internet, even a fridge and a micro wave. It was well worth it as the food was crap.

I don't want to slag the NHS off as it's a great thing and I do understand that mistakes can be made anywhere, but what is really noticeable is the speed at which you get seen and treated and also that they really do treat you as if you were their best friends. I have heard folk living over here who don't know the system, saying if they ever get ill to get them back to the uk, however, I would rather come over from the Uk after being through what I went through.

Funnily enough when I was watching TV in Hospital (CNN, the only channel I could understand) I saw an advert for like health treatment holidays to Hungary from the UK.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all
Default Re: Spain is the best country in Europe...

Originally Posted by cricketman
I know a few Italians from London who left Italy because they cant stand what their country has become with Silvio and friends
Leaving a country for its PM is a bit drastic in my view, especially if it's Italy, Spain, Portugal.... basically those countries where politics will always be sh|te no matter who gets the top job.