Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spain´s Stolen Children

Spain´s Stolen Children

Old Oct 20th 2011, 4:19 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spain´s Stolen Children

Originally Posted by evamar
Bil, my dear, assume whatever you want, as you will never accept any argument against your simplistic black and white ideas, sensible or not. Unless people accept everything you say you will never be happy and there is no debate in that. I find the level of stupidity in your assertion parallel to the one I put at the beginning of my previous post. Anything can be distorted to the extreme, you only need to forget the shades of grey in the middle, this is why all extremist movements can always find some justification.

I have given you the right about the criminals and the rules that protect them, which is the main thing to change things. Still you continue Lalalalalaaaing about the worshippers... You have been singing that from the beginning many posts ago. Go on... don't stop singing, it really changes the world and you can be truly proud of doing something about it.

Run away? Nope, I did explain my position: criminals should be charged and the rules changed, for some reason you feel you have to use the sock. Seeing your attitude, I can simply be condescending and allow your ego to apparently win so that you will stop. Exactly as I would do with a 5 years old.

So don't worry, I will do the "Lalalalalalal I can't hear you, stupi, stupid, lalalalalala...." as that is the only reply you will take to your own "Lalalalalalal I can't hear you, stupi, stupid, lalalalalala....".

If you really need to get the last word, go ahead with the sock. At the end of the day I think that we all agree that criminals should face jail, which is really the main thing here. As Whitelinen says, no point in continuing.
Naah, you're right, best say nothing.

I can really understand that no-one who supports the church would ever want to even think about it. After all you can sprinkle enough bullshit around to muddy the water. Oh, and when you've quite finished patronising me, rest assured, I'm not your dear anything.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 4:22 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
Bil you can ran as much as Evamar but no-one is listening.

You believe what you believe and everyone else does the same.

You can no more change anyones ideas or beliefs than you can stop the machine..

I watched the TV programme and saw an evil vile old bastard who had been allowed to manipulate people for many decades maybe hiding behind the Churches skirts but actually it was for money and power.

That they were nuns is because they were there. No doubt if they were some other group of people he would have been allowed to do the same.

Men like him are everywhere in positions of power, always have been, always will be.
You have a point. By and large to complain about an organisation that powerful is pretty pointless, I just hope to make someone think just a little.

Probably as you say, a wasted effort.

Gotta try tho, eh?
Old Oct 20th 2011, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

May I suggest that this thread be closed now.
I thought this sort of slanging matches had been stopped as it does nothing to enhance the site which is supposed to be here to offer friendly helpfull advice and support.
Old Oct 20th 2011, 5:02 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
May I suggest that this thread be closed now.
I thought this sort of slanging matches had been stopped as it does nothing to enhance the site which is supposed to be here to offer friendly helpfull advice and support.
Dont close the thread yet, there is something I want to ask Bil......

what was the chipboard for?
Old Oct 20th 2011, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JLFS
Dont close the thread yet, there is something I want to ask Bil......

what was the chipboard for?
A quick formaldehyde fix?
Old Oct 20th 2011, 6:27 pm
bil
Banned

No, it was plywood, not chipboard after all. The puppies had ripped a hole in the cardboard box we were using as a log box, and I had promised myself I'd make a more indestructible one before the winter set in.