Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Remember it was all starting to happen for us....

Remember it was all starting to happen for us....

Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Remember it was all starting to happen for us....

....well looks like it's all round your NEW place for Retsina and Tapas...you see you should believe in yourself..Lights and luck to you...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 5:33 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
....well looks like it's all round your NEW place for Retsina and Tapas...you see you should believe in yourself..Lights and luck to you...

Thank you Thanks to you all for keeping my spirits up. Someone said this is a rollercoaster (was it Sam?) I have to say - it certainly is!! But right now I am riding high
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Brilliant news Lionda, I'm really pleased for you I'm going to try Martha's 'advice' too
Old Apr 6th 2007, 12:53 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Remember it was all starting to happen for us....

Hi Lionda! I am so sorry, don't know how I missed this thread. Sorry you were at such a low point with the news re no escrituras and bank considering clause re mortgage.
BUT hey girl, looks like it's rainbow time now! I am Soooooooo pleased that things have finally fallen into place for you! Loved the "Te he pencilled in with the removal company" bit! Lol! You must be on cloud nine at the moment. Sending you lots of hugs and luck ALL GOOD! Keep us posted!
Besos y abrazos, Chris XXX
Old Apr 6th 2007, 7:06 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Thank you Thanks to you all for keeping my spirits up. Someone said this is a rollercoaster (was it Sam?) I have to say - it certainly is!! But right now I am riding high
Brilliant news, it all seems to be going belly up, then in the short space of a few hours everything comes together and it's all sorted, absolutely brilliant.
Old Apr 7th 2007, 4:24 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Then a call from our agents to say they have spoken to our solicitor and to the builders and WE CAN MOVE IN!!! Of course with Easter we have to be patient but we can start to make arrangements now for our move.
Great news. Keep smiling all the way to your sun terrace
Old Apr 7th 2007, 4:49 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
Great news. Keep smiling all the way to your sun terrace

Thanks Smarties, we will still have that drink on our terrace the next time you are over ok! Hope you soon get to Hondon
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:42 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Thanks Smarties, we will still have that drink on our terrace the next time you are over ok! Hope you soon get to Hondon
Oh yes
Old Apr 8th 2007, 9:06 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Lionda,Iv just come back on site after a few days off and seen your brilliant news.Fantastic,Im so happy you have it all sorted at last,what really good news I think we will all be buying candles,the very best of luck for your new future in Spain
Old Apr 9th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

Martha - HOW DO YOU DO IT!!! I did the thing with the candle as you suggested and IT WORKED This afternoon I first got a phone call from our mortgage broker to say he had the certificate from the bank and was faxing it through to our agents. Then a call from our agents to say they have spoken to our solicitor and to the builders and WE CAN MOVE IN!!! Of course with Easter we have to be patient but we can start to make arrangements now for our move.

Thank you Martha, I'm sure you sent me luck!

I'm trying to remain calm this time as getting excited before seemed to break the spell and I don't want to do that

I think I will open a bottle of Retsina this evening in celebration - my first glass will be a toast to you Martha for sending the charm
Best wishes Lionda, wish it was us, we got to wait another 6 months!