Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Plots at Costa Esuri

Plots at Costa Esuri

Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Brian Day will become famous soon enoughBrian Day will become famous soon enough
Angry Plots at Costa Esuri

Is anyone having problems getting electricty supply to the Plots at CE. I am yet to complete on a plot... Fadesa cannot confirm that electricity is available and expect me to complete the purchase on the promise of the loan of a generator during construction. What is the problem? Is anybody else in the same boat?:
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:17 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plots at Costa Esuri

Originally Posted by Brian Day
Is anyone having problems getting electricty supply to the Plots at CE. I am yet to complete on a plot... Fadesa cannot confirm that electricity is available and expect me to complete the purchase on the promise of the loan of a generator during construction. What is the problem? Is anybody else in the same boat?:

This is normal and think yourself lucky that they'll loan you a generator. When we bought our office, we had to "borrow" electricity and water from our neighbour. Funny thing us that they wouldn't give us a building licence unless we had water and electricity and they wouldn't give us water and electricity unless we had an opening licence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brian Day
Hi Brian,

I completed on our plot on R 6 in February despite the non appearance of the electricity supply and had to put much pressure on Fadesa to do it. I reasoned that if it takes 12 mnths to build my house and we don't want to be in CE for July and August by October 2008 there should be electricity at R 6 at the very least.

There is a discussion about this going on at the moment on the Ayamonte thread and of the varied opinions quoted I think the one blaming Endesa is most likley to be true.

This also occurred before the first handovers and is still going on with the handovers taking place now. Fadesa provide a large Generator to power a whole block of apartments or town houses and there is no cost to the buyer. Some people had free electricity for a year!

The best view to take is the manana one Fadesa will get there in the end but do you want to wait or do you want build while they sort themselves out and by the time you are ready to occupy you will have mains electricity and water. Thats the chance I have taken but I think it will be OK!

Regards,

John.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

What comeback have you got though if no elecky turns up ?

Once Fadesa have got your money there is even less incentive for them to sort it.

Some people in Chiclana were promised a long while ago, but are still on a genny only allowed to humm certain times of the day
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Brian Day will become famous soon enoughBrian Day will become famous soon enough

Thanks to Fortaleza and also John & Kath for your replies. We currently have a house at Islantilla and we were hoping to start building a year ago at R22 .. we were promised electricity to the plot some 18 months ago and here we are with no sign of a supply. My concern is that if we complete on the purchase we have no lever to get a supply and we fall into a hole between Endesa and Fadesa... Has anybody completed, built and now have eletricity connected?
We are in Spain ( Islantilla ) from 26th for a week and look forward to seeing the new Club House. We have only played the course a couple of times ... the greens are excellent.
Brian
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Am I ferkin invisible ??????
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:25 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
PMSL
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:27 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
PMSL
That really pisses me off. lol
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
That really pisses me off. lol
I know it does, but you have to learn to take no notice!! I cant wait till RM see`s this lol
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I know it does, but you have to learn to take no notice!! I cant wait till RM see`s this lol
LOL, I bet they think the site has broke, farty might join in though. ;-))
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
LOL, I bet they think the site has broke, farty might join in though. ;-))
Bet he does, but it may be in a weeks time cos he is posting flyers all over town at the mo lol
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:06 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
Join the club JDR, sometimes I think I don't exsist, anayway you should know by now that your name is mud up there
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Join the club JDR, sometimes I think I don't exsist, anayway you should know by now that your name is mud up there
THey don`t like a few home truths, lol, it upsets their rose petal glasses.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:14 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
THey don`t like a few home truths, lol, it upsets their rose petal glasses.

I have heard that the posters farty is putting up over town are telling everyone to put you on ignore
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I have heard that the posters farty is putting up over town are telling everyone to put you on ignore
PMSL Please, please dont say that to him

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.