Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The no Doom only positive comment thread

The no Doom only positive comment thread

Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:55 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The no Doom only positive comment thread

Well, I'm looking forward to September, and never being more than a couple of weeks from Spain.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by El Capitan
That seems to be a very negative post
¡Qué sorpresa! The stalking troll returns.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 7:20 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Not as trollish as some I could name.....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:06 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bil
Well, I'm looking forward to September, and never being more than a couple of weeks from Spain.
I wish you well in your move and beyond bil. A stressful time ahead for you and yours but much to feel positive throughout. We are hot in the day this week but at least we have some cool in the early mornings so the air con has had a bit of rest as the house cools before the heat sets in again. We have been able to dine out on the patio just after sunset with a cooling breeze the last few nights which epitomises one aspect of living in this part of Spain.

Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:43 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

I had an electrical problem at posh towers the other day and a very nice chap came did a nice neat job in little time. This was a 9am and I was roasting and I don't mean him and I had a footballers wife on one of the sunbeds it was roasting hot. I have never this last 10 days been so hot but when I put this to the electrician who has lived here many years he said no no last year was much hotter. Well I don't think so ................... Do you think its hotter this year Just had another shower its 1240am
Old Jul 31st 2008, 11:42 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by El Capitan
I wish you well in your move and beyond bil. A stressful time ahead for you and yours but much to feel positive throughout. We are hot in the day this week but at least we have some cool in the early mornings so the air con has had a bit of rest as the house cools before the heat sets in again. We have been able to dine out on the patio just after sunset with a cooling breeze the last few nights which epitomises one aspect of living in this part of Spain.

Thanks Cap. It's down to 5 weeks now, so the tension is rising!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 11:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
55. How about you?
35, and it always makes me stand back in amazement t people who draw fro the system of the UK for so long, constantly complaining about its effectiveness or whatever issue they are told is important, and want to move abroad, only to tell people that the country that has given them the standard of living they have enjoyed for so many years is the self same country that has done so much harm to them...........

Or maybe its because I am such a troll that its something that annoys me eh?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:39 am
bil
Banned

Having paid into the system for so long I think I'm entitled to criticise it, especially where I feel it's unjust.

How's the foot -in-mouth disease doing?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Sold the house!! Exchanged today. Galicia next year now definite!!!! Yippee
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:27 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigglesworth
Congratulations and good luck for your future.

Rosemary
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:46 am
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light

Our 2nd house viewing in 3 months last evening went great ... they absolutely loved the house ... and will be back to see it again if they can sell theirs oh well, at least they liked it! Well done bigglesworth and good luck with your move.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by bil

What you mean bil is that you like to be LOCAL to royston

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:40 am.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by bigglesworth

Biggles flies undone kiss me ginger
Old Aug 1st 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

JnK
From our experience the market may be a bit stronger than the papers wold have you believe, so fingers crossed and good luck!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all

Congratulations Bigglesworth, best wishes on your move hope all goes well.
JnK hope your house sells soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.