Mozzie bites......

Mozzie bites......

Old May 24th 2008, 8:51 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mozzie bites......

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Really?

Maybe I should let it ride then.

Nah!!, I think the nicest way I can put it is - alternative names for your front and back bottoms
It was that little bit where I wee wee from!!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
It was that little bit where I wee wee from!!
I'm going out !!!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Really?

Maybe I should let it ride then.

Nah!!, I think the nicest way I can put it is - alternative names for your front and back bottoms
walk away, far too early....
Old May 24th 2008, 8:54 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going out !!!

Hey I should post like that more often if it gets rid of you!!
Old May 25th 2008, 3:31 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by me me
A question for all of us Mozzie fodder out there. Where have you been bitten, that was the most annoying. I remember once being bitten on my eyelid, terrible place to scratch.

Any scar tissue, Nasty
Old May 26th 2008, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

Tip to ward of mozzies

If your`e a bit of a mozzie magnet like myself,I found a great product from A**n(ding dong)called Skin So Soft is brilliant,I used it when trout fishing in the Lake District and it did the job brilliantly,also works as an aftersun moisturizer.Not very expensive either....
John
Old May 26th 2008, 1:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spanish John
Tip to ward of mozzies

If your`e a bit of a mozzie magnet like myself,I found a great product from A**n(ding dong)called Skin So Soft is brilliant,I used it when trout fishing in the Lake District and it did the job brilliantly,also works as an aftersun moisturizer.Not very expensive either....
John
Last time I saw it, it had gone up to over 4 €`s
Old May 26th 2008, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Last time I saw it, it had gone up to over 4 €`s

4 euros doesnt sound a lot for protection. Eating and drinking anything with yeast in it (Marmite, live beer) is a long standing way to ward the little blighters off but in the house I find it necessary to keep at least 2 infusers on the go at this time of year and outside burn the anti-mossie coils such as Moskil or the equivalent which has recently become available here in Spain. If away from home the rub on stick in the yellow and red plastic pack seems to work fairly well but dont miss out the sensitive spots, cos they will bite where you miss.
Old May 26th 2008, 2:04 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by El Capitan
4 euros doesnt sound a lot for protection. Eating and drinking anything with yeast in it (Marmite, live beer) is a long standing way to ward the little blighters off but in the house I find it necessary to keep at least 2 infusers on the go at this time of year and outside burn the anti-mossie coils such as Moskil or the equivalent which has recently become available here in Spain. If away from home the rub on stick in the yellow and red plastic pack seems to work fairly well but dont miss out the sensitive spots, cos they will bite where you miss.
It does when we used to get it for a € till too many people let on how good it was. lol
Old May 26th 2008, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jdr
It does when we used to get it for a € till too many people let on how good it was. lol
Just see how the cost of living in Spain is shooting up
Old May 26th 2008, 2:13 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by El Capitan
Just see how the cost of living in Spain is shooting up
I don`t get bitten meself, my blood is too evil for them.
I did get two bee stings the other day when I trod on a bee.
Old May 26th 2008, 2:16 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spanish John
Tip to ward of mozzies

John
I used to use that in my bath all the time in the UK but still got bit. Maybe it doesn't work so well once diluted
Old May 26th 2008, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jdr

Difficult one that jdr. Thought bees could only sting once as the sting remained in your flesh and they died. Maybe it was 2 bees you trod on (mass murderer you !) or the first one was only a little prick and then he got you better second time around.
Old May 26th 2008, 2:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
wear some shoes then you hippie!
Old May 26th 2008, 5:50 pm
Banned

advent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of lightadvent7006 is a glorious beacon of light

The female mozzie bites not the male,people with high colesteral are like a five star restaraunt for them.Ok dont eat bannanas,do eat garlic fresh is best.Do wash off all perfume/aftershave at night before bed.Have a mozzie type net curtain around your bed.Here is the real deal dont scratch,i know its easier said than done but dont.If you have a bite something you should all have as an everyday item good old sudocrem??????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.