Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Marbella Belles

Marbella Belles

Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marbella Belles

Originally Posted by marbella belle jo
I´m a very normal person. school run, walk the dogs, work, watch the soaps, shopping, cooking etc. They don`t show all that on the telly.
They call me a party girl, the last wild night out i had was on my bithday and that was in september! With a film crew in tow, i know i can´t sing but my friends thought it would be a laugh and i was game, didn´t realise untill i watched how bad i really was! no one laughed more than me! i sounded like orville the duck,joe pascalle and lorraine chase on hellium and thats being kind!
At least you sound like you can have a laugh about your singing, when i sing i can clear a whole place out
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:37 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

No singing i promise! Did you see Harry Hill?
I´ll fill you in on the east end soon.
I think you were vey brave to appear in the origianl programme with cush out of tune singing, but at least you were doing it in style and with confidence. To compound it all by appearing on Harry Hill after what he had said about you says a lot about your confidence, Good luck to you.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

marbella belle jo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
At least you sound like you can have a laugh about your singing, when i sing i can clear a whole place out
well strange as it might sound most people enjoy it. I even sang the first dance at my friends wedding a couple of years ago!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

well strange as it might sound most people enjoy it. I even sang the first dance at my friends wedding a couple of years ago!
I think i sound great

when i am pis-ed
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I think you were vey brave to appear in the origianl programme with cush out of tune singing, but at least you were doing it in style and with confidence. To compound it all by appearing on Harry Hill after what he had said about you says a lot about your confidence, Good luck to you.
Thank you, i had a fab couple of days in london and harry hill was a gent.
he didn´t say anything about my singing that i don´t already know! andhe didn´t say anything bad about me, i hope you can see that my singing is a very small part of my personality and when i´m not appearing on itv i lead quite a normal life.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

sunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the roughsunnysenorita is a jewel in the rough

I tend to watch these programmes purely to see if there are any familiar faces. I think I lasted about 15 mins of viewing (my b/f lasted about 5)but did flip back to catch the grand finale sing-out which was awful.

Why cant these TV producers make real true to life programmes? Why do they have to exagerate everything? Please don't say to make interesting viewing as this is certainly not the case with this series.

I certainly won't be making an effort to watch it again.

Old Mar 27th 2007, 2:44 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Jo,

If you were in our position I think that you'd have found the whole viewing experience quite nauseus. You'll obviously have a different 'take' on the whole thing as you were a part of it - and dare I say it - have attracted some 'celebrity' status as a result (Harry Hill etc).

I admit that when I said "I hate them all" I did so tongue in cheek. How could I hate anyone I've never met? But to be honest - I'm suprised that my remarks offended you so much when you appear so thick skinned.

I'm glad that you have a wonderful daughter and that your life is as good as it can be. So is mine come to that. I enjoy my life, don't take myself seriously at all and like many others here have gone through very tough life experiences in the past. I'd just choose not to be involved in a documentary (documentary in the loosest terms!) about it.

If you send yourself up then you're asking to get knocked down.

Have a nice time in Thailand.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Jo,

If you were in our position I think that you'd have found the whole viewing experience quite nauseus. You'll obviously have a different 'take' on the whole thing as you were a part of it - and dare I say it - have attracted some 'celebrity' status as a result (Harry Hill etc).

I admit that when I said "I hate them all" I did so tongue in cheek. How could I hate anyone I've never met? But to be honest - I'm suprised that my remarks offended you so much when you appear so thick skinned.

I'm glad that you have a wonderful daughter and that your life is as good as it can be. So is mine come to that. I enjoy my life, don't take myself seriously at all and like many others here have gone through very tough life experiences in the past. I'd just choose not to be involved in a documentary (documentary in the loosest terms!) about it.

If you send yourself up then you're asking to get knocked down.

Have a nice time in Thailand.
Wasn´t offended, just thought would tell you a little about myself as you don´t get to see the real me only the funny bits.
Just wanted you all to know that i am just a normal girl thats worked hard for what i´ve got and i´m certainly not one of the many plastic false women down here looking for a man with a big wallet.
Had laugh filming and really don´t mind people taking the mick out of my so called singing i think its pretty hilarious myself. my friends and family have put up with it for years and i always joked that one day i´d be famous i just didn´t think i´d end up on tv singing!
Thank you i´ll have a great time in thailand.
jo
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wasn´t offended, just thought would tell you a little about myself as you don´t get to see the real me only the funny bits.
Just wanted you all to know that i am just a normal girl thats worked hard for what i´ve got and i´m certainly not one of the many plastic false women down here looking for a man with a big wallet.
Had laugh filming and really don´t mind people taking the mick out of my so called singing i think its pretty hilarious myself. my friends and family have put up with it for years and i always joked that one day i´d be famous i just didn´t think i´d end up on tv singing!
Thank you i´ll have a great time in thailand.
jo
Can i say i know someone famous now
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:41 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Can i say i know someone famous now
You know me dont yer ;-)
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:50 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You know me dont yer ;-)
Hey, JDR......I thought she was talking about me
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You know me dont yer ;-)
she said famous, not infamous!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Traitor!!!!Get your ass back to the Lounge,now!!!!!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 6:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I thought you had to be infamous to be famous ;-)
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Traitor!!!!Get your ass back to the Lounge,now!!!!!
Only if you abuse me a bit more, its all getting a bit loving in there!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.