Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Marbella Belles

Marbella Belles

Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marbella Belles

Cant remember but in funegirola every other saturday there is a radio station who visits the mirama shopping centre (think i have spelt that correctly)

My friends daughter does some of the show with some other kids.
Not my cup of tea but an afternoon out 5 till 8 i think and the little kids love it.xxx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Also in my opinion the women on the show look old and have leather skin.

Last edited by Miss Naughty; Mar 27th 2007 at 8:29 am. Reason: missed the l out in also tee hee
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:45 am
Just Joined

marbella belle jo will become famous soon enough

PHP Code:
[LEFT][/LEFT
Originally Posted by derbyflan
Awful, awful people. I feel bad that I even mentioned it was going to be on the telly

Hearing that spoilt (early 40s - yeah right!) Essex bird say that she hasn't got time to work and that she needed a nap after the rigours of changing a nappy made me want to kick my rather large LCD telly right off it's stand. And who'd call their child 'Blue' anyway?

And then there's the other woman who runs the beauty parlour. I suppose at least she's prepared to do some work for a living. But to sit there with her mate who'd just priced the diamonds on her braclet IRO 2000 Euros and said - "You know what? I've earned every penny of that" in such a smug, self-praising and patronising manner that I almost went for the sick bag. Poor thing. Three different kids to three different men. It must be soooo hard Shame she wasn't as good with her contraception as she is her business!

And then the final woman. Another Essex Ex-Pat. Screetching karoke. More money than sense. But she'd made it big in Real Estate!?! How? Unless she's actually very clever (which of course, she claimed to be). Yet there she was on her birthday in an exclusive Marbella restuarant and could not even be bothered to attempt ordering from the menu in Spanish. These are the typical people that I'd ensure I did all I could to distance myself from. The greedy, self-loving types that do nothing to promote good Spanish/Brit relationships.

I seriously hate them all.:curse:

Its the falseness of it all that galls me.

But I'll be watching again next week just to re-affirm my opinion!
hi i`m Jo the very bad singer featured in Marbella belles!
I think your reaction is a bit harsh. To say you hate me when you know nothing about me is crazy.
So let me put you straght. . .
I come from london, which i`m very proud of. I have a fantastic family with real east end roots.My mum who at 77 still works for charities is a pearly queen, she spends most days visiting the sick and elderly and raising money for the sick and less fortunate. I am extremely proud of her and the way she has brought me up.
Now a bit about me. I met my husband when i was 17, married at 22 and had my beautiful daughter grace when i was 25, unfortunately my husband left me when grace was only 7 months old and yes as it says on tv she was a friend and had even done the catering at our wedding!
I lost everything home buisness, family. I was devastated as you can imagine.
For the next 4 years i rebuilt my life and concentrated on being a fantastic mother and for extra money i took a job as a barmaid.
I then met the man of my dreams steve(or so thought). we set up home together and lived happily for the next 4 years.Unfortunately steve also had a roving eye! I had to sell up and thats when i came to spain.
Steve followed me and grace over and like a fool i forgave him and we tried to start a new life together in spain.
In the first year we met alot of pretentious fake people, steve was easily impressed and tried to keep in with them. only thing it was my money he was spending!
Yes i was stupid, as not long after steve left me, taking my life savings, car and buisness with him.( that was six years ago and i haven`t seen him since!)
Well that was a hard lesson to learn.I was now living in a rented house and needed to survive so i put an ad in the sur and starting cleaning for 10 euros an hour. My lovely friends Kaye and Peter lent me there old car so i was able to get grace to and from school and peter introduced me to his boss, who was a director of a large real estate company.
I went for an interview got a job in sales did my training and within a few month`s was top sales person. i work extremely hard the hours are long and i don`t see as much of grace as i would like but the rewards are worth it.
I was able to buy my own home, put grace in a private school and afford a nice lifestyle for us both.
I am a very proud mum grace is fluent in spanish and french she is a beautiful fifteen year old with many friends from all over the world, her teachers and my friends all compliment me on how kind, well mannered and grounded she is. You see i brought her up the way my mum brought me up to be kind and generous, not to pre judge people, to be honest, treat people like you would like to be treated yourself and to have fun and enjoy life, that includes laughing at your mums bad singing!
Finally we didn`t order in spanish because it was an italian restaurant.
I don`t have rich husband or boyfriend.
Every penny i spend i`ve earnt myself.
The programme was made tonge in cheek.
i only met the other girls at the photo shoot they all seemed lovely, i also met blue who is beautiful, Lisa is a fantastic mum and of course she knows how to change a nappy!
Don`t believe everything you see and read, its only a laugh, we don`t mind laughing at ourselves.
If we were all dull and boring no one would watch it.
But i guess you`d find something else to moan about, get out have fun learn to laugh and don`t take everything so seriously.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

My Hubby said he would be ashamed to be married to any of them
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:53 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site jo. but promise me you wont sing ;-)
Tell me about the east end then.

Last edited by jdr; Mar 27th 2007 at 11:55 am.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marbella belle jo
PHP Code:
[LEFT][/LEFT

hi i`m Jo the very bad singer featured in Marbella belles!
I think your reaction is a bit harsh. To say you hate me when you know nothing about me is crazy.
So let me put you straght. . .
I come from london, which i`m very proud of. I have a fantastic family with real east end roots.My mum who at 77 still works for charities is a pearly queen, she spends most days visiting the sick and elderly and raising money for the sick and less fortunate. I am extremely proud of her and the way she has brought me up.
Now a bit about me. I met my husband when i was 17, married at 22 and had my beautiful daughter grace when i was 25, unfortunately my husband left me when grace was only 7 months old and yes as it says on tv she was a friend and had even done the catering at our wedding!
I lost everything home buisness, family. I was devastated as you can imagine.
For the next 4 years i rebuilt my life and concentrated on being a fantastic mother and for extra money i took a job as a barmaid.
I then met the man of my dreams steve(or so thought). we set up home together and lived happily for the next 4 years.Unfortunately steve also had a roving eye! I had to sell up and thats when i came to spain.
Steve followed me and grace over and like a fool i forgave him and we tried to start a new life together in spain.
In the first year we met alot of pretentious fake people, steve was easily impressed and tried to keep in with them. only thing it was my money he was spending!
Yes i was stupid, as not long after steve left me, taking my life savings, car and buisness with him.( that was six years ago and i haven`t seen him since!)
Well that was a hard lesson to learn.I was now living in a rented house and needed to survive so i put an ad in the sur and starting cleaning for 10 euros an hour. My lovely friends Kaye and Peter lent me there old car so i was able to get grace to and from school and peter introduced me to his boss, who was a director of a large real estate company.
I went for an interview got a job in sales did my training and within a few month`s was top sales person. i work extremely hard the hours are long and i don`t see as much of grace as i would like but the rewards are worth it.
I was able to buy my own home, put grace in a private school and afford a nice lifestyle for us both.
I am a very proud mum grace is fluent in spanish and french she is a beautiful fifteen year old with many friends from all over the world, her teachers and my friends all compliment me on how kind, well mannered and grounded she is. You see i brought her up the way my mum brought me up to be kind and generous, not to pre judge people, to be honest, treat people like you would like to be treated yourself and to have fun and enjoy life, that includes laughing at your mums bad singing!
Finally we didn`t order in spanish because it was an italian restaurant.
I don`t have rich husband or boyfriend.
Every penny i spend i`ve earnt myself.
The programme was made tonge in cheek.
i only met the other girls at the photo shoot they all seemed lovely, i also met blue who is beautiful, Lisa is a fantastic mum and of course she knows how to change a nappy!
Don`t believe everything you see and read, its only a laugh, we don`t mind laughing at ourselves.
If we were all dull and boring no one would watch it.
But i guess you`d find something else to moan about, get out have fun learn to laugh and don`t take everything so seriously.
I know people have moaned about the show however i do wish i had there cash
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Thats all it is a show, it would crap out if they showed normal people.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
"normal people" god a documentary on my life would be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz at the mo, xxxxx
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

well its only from hard work that i got mine! but i aint got much cos i keep spending it.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
No singing i promise! Did you see Harry Hill?
I´ll fill you in on the east end soon.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

well its only from hard work that i got mine! but i aint got much cos i keep spending it.
Now spending is what i would love to do
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

Now spending is what i would love to do
Well do like me, work hard and play hard! I spend most of my money on holidays, i`m off to thailand with gracie on thursday, can`t wait, you´ll have to let me know how the rest of the programmes are, haven´t seen them myself!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
I´m a very normal person. school run, walk the dogs, work, watch the soaps, shopping, cooking etc. They don`t show all that on the telly.
They call me a party girl, the last wild night out i had was on my bithday and that was in september! With a film crew in tow, i know i can´t sing but my friends thought it would be a laugh and i was game, didn´t realise untill i watched how bad i really was! no one laughed more than me! i sounded like orville the duck,joe pascalle and lorraine chase on hellium and thats being kind!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

i sounded like orville the duck,joe pascalle and lorraine chase on hellium
Thats SOOOOOO funny and you SOOOOOOO did

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.