Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Labour Party revival

Labour Party revival

Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labour Party revival

Originally Posted by HBG
I would just need to speak to one of the Orchards . . .
Not a clue what that is, but I can safely say.... you still wouldn't find me....
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:21 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Not a clue what that is, but I can safely say.... you still wouldn't find me....
The Orchards are the gipsy family that run the West Country, they know everything . . .
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:24 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
The Orchards are the gipsy family that run the West Country, they know everything . . .
They "run" it? Nor around here they don't.... in fact, I met the local pikies about a month or so ago and that wasn't their name.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:29 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

They "run" it? Nor around here they don't.... in fact, I met the local pikies about a month or so ago and that wasn't their name.
They're not pikies, they're Romanies, ask the locals . . .
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:39 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by HBG
They're not pikies, they're Romanies, ask the locals . . .
Same same...
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah.... because no one in Labour went to public school at all.... yeah!
Pressie certainly never did, I don't think he went to any school!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 5:54 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by agoreira
Pressie certainly never did, I don't think he went to any school!
How that twat is still a bloody MP I will never know!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:01 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Same same...
No local would possibly say that. They may be Romanies and proud of it, and minor members of the family still run fairs, scrap metal, fruit machines tarmacing etc, the top members run 10,000 acre farms all over Devon and Cornwall. Just ask . . .
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:02 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by HBG
No local would possibly say that. They may be Romanies and proud of it, and minor members of the family still run fairs, scrap metal, fruit machines tarmacing etc, the top members run 10,000 acre farms all over Devon and Cornwall. Just ask . . .
Yeah....
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:04 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I think I did say somewhere on here before that people shouldn't write them off ... and despite the bullying allegations and all else, they are closing up.

As I said, people will maybe begin to remember the Thatcher years

If it's a hung Parliament then Gordy stays in No 10 doesn't he!

If its a hung parliament,lets hope that Gordy is the first one to be hung!
Closely followed by the rest of his cronies.
Another few more years of him and a roll of Sterling will have about the same value as a bog roll.
Ppl.will have to save for a month just to buy a pint and foreign shores will be about as accessible as some far distant planet,except to Gordys friendls the bwankers of course.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:41 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

The fact of the matter is, that if it is worth someones while, anyone can be found.

Matt, if you do disappear, don't go updating your facebook or whatever from Panama, and make sure you burn the canoe......
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:42 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by bil
The fact of the matter is, that if it is worth someones while, anyone can be found.

Matt, if you do disappear, don't go updating your facebook or whatever from Panama, and make sure you burn the canoe......
I'm worried about all these land owning pikies now....
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:44 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

How that twat is still a bloody MP I will never know!
Prescot. In a rich seam of twats, grasping scum and greasy bastards, he stands out as a 24 carat *rsehole.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:50 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by bil
Prescot. In a rich seam of twats, grasping scum and greasy bastards, he stands out as a 24 carat *rsehole.
Oh I mean jesus! What man in his right mind thought that appointing HIM as deputy PM was EVER a good idea?
Old Mar 6th 2010, 6:54 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
If its a hung parliament,lets hope that Gordy is the first one to be hung!
Closely followed by the rest of his cronies.
Another few more years of him and a roll of Sterling will have about the same value as a bog roll.
Ppl.will have to save for a month just to buy a pint and foreign shores will be about as accessible as some far distant planet,except to Gordys friendls the bwankers of course.
Someone on here with a good grasp of the real world, ie what really was going on with all the financial problems leading up to where we are now, said a profound thing.

He said not to believe that the political leaders had the slightest real ability to steer the country thru the problems, and that they all had about as much control as you or I would have attempting to steer a row boat thru a hurricane.

That has a nasty ring of truth to it. I do not say this on partisan grounds, but I really don't think the tories would have done any good either.

People are slagging off Brown, simply because he is in power at the moment.

A Spanish friend was criticising Zapatero for all the problems in Spain, but to be honest, had Aznar been in, our friend would be just as unemployed, unless he wanted to go and die for the glorious US victory in the middle east. At least ZP stopped that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.