Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Labour Party revival

Labour Party revival

Old Mar 12th 2010, 7:35 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labour Party revival

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Would that be at the time of Wellington?
That was the bit before that.
Old Mar 12th 2010, 8:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
That was the bit before that.
I have to keep reminding the locals that if it wasn't for the Brit's they'd be French
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

I hate what Tony Bair did to the Labour party and I agree there is no one out there to recusitate it. When Labour lost the Scottish Parliament to the SNP that was the final straw. Perhaps we should have a coalition government like we did after world war two. I'm glad I'm in Spain and I love Zapatero.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

elspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud ofelspeth sinclair has much to be proud of

P.S. Someones given me a red star!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elspeth sinclair
Sounds painful.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Would that be at the time of Wellington?
Wellington stopped the French kicking them and was well rewarded.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:57 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

You get one of those every time someone reports a bad post you've made.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Madridboy
You get one of those every time someone reports a bad post you've made.
Then youv'e been a bad boy if you are a boy!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:07 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Then youv'e been a bad boy if you are a boy!
I do try
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:42 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

If the polls are correct, Clegg can forget about getting into bed with either Brown or Cameron, and Brown might be standing in Downing Street in May, Christ he’s lived there for all those years, with a smile on his face.

He’s sure to phone Blair and I would love to hear the conversation.

“See you, Jimmy . . .”
Old Mar 16th 2010, 9:59 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
If the polls are correct, Clegg can forget about getting into bed with either Brown or Cameron, and Brown might be standing in Downing Street in May, Christ he’s lived there for all those years, with a smile on his face.

He’s sure to phone Blair and I would love to hear the conversation.

“See you, Jimmy . . .”
That's a fair comment about the Liberals, and as for Brown, well, I'd rather see a dour Scot get back in than a smarmy tory any day, if only because it would p*ss that little sh*t Blair off, and give the Daily Mail readership a collective heart attack.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:49 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I think Brown is in a ‘no lose’ situation. If labour lose, he’ll resign and return to his home on the banks of the Firth of Forth, with a fat pension and a directorship of RBS or HBOS. A short drive or ferry ride will take him into Edinburgh for two days a week and he can meet his pals in that marvellous tea place, overlooking the street and the castle. He’ll be joined for tea by Alastair, Ian Ranking, JK Rowling and a former liberal leader or two.

If he wins, he will have proved 40 million Sassenachs wrong. They’ll be singing songs about it in 200 years time.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 4:28 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

The seven dwarfs always left to go work in the mine early each morning.

As always, Snow White stayed home doing her chores.

As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the mine.

One day as she arrived at the mine with the lunch, she saw there had been a cave-in.

Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.

'Hello...Hello!' she shouted. 'Can you hear me?'

There was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again shouted,
'Hello! Is anyone down there?'

Just as she was about to give up hope, she heard a faint voice from deep within
the mine, singing;
'Vote for GORDON BROWN, vote for GORDON BROWN

Snow White fell to her knees and prayed, 'Oh, thank you, God!
At least Dopey is still alive.
Old Mar 17th 2010, 8:53 pm
bil
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
The seven dwarfs always left to go work in the mine early each morning.

As always, Snow White stayed home doing her chores.

As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the mine.

One day as she arrived at the mine with the lunch, she saw there had been a cave-in.

Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.

'Hello...Hello!' she shouted. 'Can you hear me?'

There was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again shouted,
'Hello! Is anyone down there?'

Just as she was about to give up hope, she heard a faint voice from deep within
the mine, singing;
'Vote for GORDON BROWN, vote for GORDON BROWN

Snow White fell to her knees and prayed, 'Oh, thank you, God!
At least Dopey is still alive.

Ahhh, you're a cruel man.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 12:29 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

When I saw the photographs of Byers, Becket and Hoon on the front pages today, I realised that the pound could go up in May. How could any sane person vote for those three and anything associated with them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.